This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Movies you can watch over and over again

1235»

Comments

• Unbelievable!
    SUPER GREEN!

I can see how some people got annoyed with Chris Tucker, but I thought he was hilarious in the movie as Ruby Rhodd. Especially when he screams like a bitch.
  • Especially when he screams like a bitch.
    "AH CORBIN WATCH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUTTTT!!!!"
  • Let's not forget how awesome Gary Oldman is in that movie.

A case with four stones in it! Not one or two or three but four! Four stones! What the hell am I supposed to do with an empty case?

But you can still count. Look it's easy. Look at my fingers, four stones, four crates, zero stones, zero crates! Pack everything up we're outta here.

Or the introduction to the ZF-1. Love that scene.
  • Let's not forget how awesome Gary Oldman is in that movie.
    Gary Oldman is awesome at everything.
  • Gary Oldman is awesome at everything.
    This is true. I adore pretty much every movie he's in. He makes a wonderful villain.
  • Milo and Otis.
  • I like Napoleon Dynamite. I feel like it's unintentionally dadaist.
    I think the dadaism in Napoleon Dynamite is wholly intentional. It is a movie of intentionally bad jokes and unclever dialogue that makes the viewer uncomfortable, irritated, or greatly amused. It is a monumental cinematic achievement. It paved the way for shows like Tim & Eric.
  • Milo and Otis.
    I haven't watched that movie in 1000000000 years, but I'm pretty sure it would still make me cry today.
  • Milo and Otis.
    I haven't watched that movie in 1000000000 years, but I'm pretty sure it would still make me cry today.
    My siblings loved that movie and always watched it. I, however, disliking dogs...Didn't enjoy it, and was generally upset when they put it on, despite how cute it was...
  • I, however, disliking dogs
    WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU.
  • I, however, disliking dogs
    WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU.
    ...A human with a valid opinion? I hate it when people get like this...
  • ...A human with a valid opinion? I hate it when people get like this...
    Way to take a joke too seriously. :)
  • ...A human with a valid opinion? I hate it when people get like this...
    Way to take a joke too seriously. :)
    Okay, just making sure. That could've been a joke, but a lot of people have that honest reaction and mean it. It's hard to tell.
  • edited February 2010
    It paved the way for shows like Tim & Eric.
    Come on! Don't make me not like Napoleon Dynamite! (I have a burning hatred for Tim and Eric.)
    Post edited by Viga on
  • It paved the way for shows like Tim & Eric.
    Come on! Don't make me not like Napoleon Dynamite! (I have a burning hatred for Tim and Eric.)
    Agreed.
  • Come on! Don't make me not like Napoleon Dynamite! (I have a burning hatred for Tim and Eric.)
    Don't blame me! Blame snarly! He said it and you attrib'd it to me! Also:

• I like Napoleon Dynamite. I feel like it's unintentionally dadaist.
    I think the dadaism in Napoleon Dynamite is wholly intentional. It is a movie of intentionally bad jokes and unclever dialogue that makes the viewer uncomfortable, irritated, or greatly amused. It is a monumental cinematic achievement. It paved the way for shows like Tim & Eric.
    Well articulated.
  • It paved the way for shows like Tim & Eric.
    I myself would very much like to see Tim & Eric make a film. I have no idea how it'd work, but it could be awesome.