This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Forums, I Place My Stomach in Your Hands

Comments

• You could deep fry one of your cupcakes.
    I was planning on making those, actually.

This might be the best idea yet.
    ...T_T
  • Ice cream. It can be done.
    That reminds me of this Spanish class I used to have. They have like, fried ice cream but it's really just ice cream with corn flakes. XD

Cupcakes sounds good. If I'd pick one, Key Lime Pie.
  • Fried ice cream is fairly common, isn't it?
  • edited August 2009
    You could deep fry one of your cupcakes.

...T_T
    I sense disapproval. Don't worry, they'll be gluten-free. At least, until the cover one in batter and deep-fry it. :P
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Lo, thou shalt not advocate cannibalism on these forums!

Besides, he's be too tough. He has no fat.
    He's so gangly, he's like a beanbag full of antlers. I know that's Rym's joke and I'm sorry I had to steal it, but I got there first ^_^
  • A deep fried luther.

I hope you bought a cemetery plot.
  • He's so gangly, he's like a beanbag full of antlers. I know that's Rym's joke and I'm sorry I had to steal it, but I got there first ^_^
    It's actually not a Rym original. It was a Johnny Wander gang joke before it was ours.
  • Besides, frying Scott Rubin was a better idea.
    Lo, thou shalt not advocate cannibalism on these forums!

Besides, he's be too tough. He has no fat.
    But lately I hear he goes really well with non-salted French style green beans...
  • You could deep fry one of your cupcakes.

...T_T
    I sense disapproval. Don't worry, they'll be gluten-free. At least, until the cover one in batter and deep-fry it. :P
    My point. You are going to immerse wonderful gluten-free cupcakes in gluten. It seems like such a waste.
  • edited August 2009
    He's so gangly, he's like a beanbag full of antlers. I know that's Rym's joke and I'm sorry I had to steal it, but I got there first ^_^
    So, He's like a condom full of D6?
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited August 2009
    You could deep fry one of your cupcakes.

...T_T
    My point. You are going to immerse wonderful gluten-free cupcakes in gluten. It seems like such a waste.
    There will be two dozen gluten-free cupcakes. I'm not going to gluten ALL of them. :P That would just be downright mean.

EDIT: Although, upon further reflection, that is exactly the sort of thing I would do.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • That would just be downright mean.

EDIT: Although, upon further reflection, that is exactly the sort of thing I would do.
    Sort of like how punching you in the kidneys is exactly the sort of thing I would do?
  • That would just be downrightmean.

EDIT: Although, upon further reflection, that isexactlythe sort of thing I would do.
    Sort of like how punching you in the kidneys is exactly the sort of thing I would do?
    I have two of them. I can spare one. And I repay my injuries two-fold. FYI.
  • And I repay my injuries two-fold. FYI.
    Two-fold?! Puss. Adam knows that I have a ten-fold rule. ^_^
    10-fold is too much effort at the outset. If I can take care of the problem with a two-fold repayment, it's a lot easier. I mean, think about a ten-fold retaliation to a single punched kidney. What, am I going to punch 10 kidneys?
    10-fold is too much effort at the outset. If I can take care of the problem with a two-fold repayment, it's a lot easier. I mean, think about a ten-fold retaliation to a single punched kidney. What, am I going to punch 10 kidneys?
    That would require forcing the person to get multiple kidney transplants after punching their original kidneys. Too much work, I agree.
  • What, am I going to punch 10 kidneys?
    You can't punch ten Kidneys.
  • What, am I going to punch 10 kidneys?
    You can't punch ten Kidneys.
    Aaaaaaand he knocks it out of the park. Slow pitch right over the plate.
  • Aaaaaaand he knocks it out of the park. Slow pitch right over the plate.
    My jokes are like my love live - I'll take whatever I can get.
  • You guys are assuming that the kidney would no longer exist after a single punch. I feel that is naive. I think the punch:kidney ratio is higher than one in this scenario, so fewer than 10 kidneys would be required.
    I have two of them. I can spare one. And I repay my injuries two-fold. FYI.
    Is that supposed to be a deterrent? ^_^
  • 10-fold is too much effort at the outset. If I can take care of the problem with a two-fold repayment, it's a lot easier. I mean, think about a ten-fold retaliation to a single punched kidney. What, am I going to punch 10 kidneys?
    Ten-fold retaliation may not mirror the action that incurred my wrath and need not be violent.
  • 10-fold is too much effort at the outset. If I can take care of the problem with a two-fold repayment, it's a lot easier. I mean, think about a ten-fold retaliation to a single punched kidney. What, am I going to punch 10 kidneys?
    Ten-fold retaliation may not mirror the action that incurred my wrath and need not be violent.
    Well said, my dear. Physical pain hurts, but only for a minute. In most cases, anyway. I can think of many ways to make people hurt for a lot longer.
  • Just so y'all know, I also try to apply the ten fold rule to positive actions, too. I am not a vicious shrew out to make my husband hate me. ^_^
  • Is that supposed to be a deterrent? ^_^
    No, it's just a statement of fact: clear communication so you understand the exact consequences of your chosen course of action.

Now, if you wanted to, say, give me one backrub, then I'd forced to repay that with two, or possibly a larger number of smaller massages: foot rubs, for example.

So, what will it be? Foot rubs or kidney punches? I'm cool with either. :P
    I think the punch:kidney ratio is higher than one in this scenario, so fewer than 10 kidneys would be required.
    Well, I was keeping it in kidney punch territory. 10 kidney punches is probably the equivalent of two ruptured kidneys.

Clearly, the only way to figure this out is to experiment until we determine the proper punch:kidney ratio.
  • edited August 2009
    Ok. I get to go first. Turn around. ^_~
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • Ok, lets go back to deep frying Scott Rubin ^_^
  • Ok, lets go back to deep frying Scott Rubin ^_^
    Yeah, I liked that. It was silly.
  • Foie-gras or duck pate.
  • That could be fantastic.
    What about a truffle, garlic, or other savory?
  • edited August 2009
    Ok, lets go back to deep frying Scott Rubin ^_^
    I find that idea almost as disturbing as experimenting with kidney punching. XD

I am a fan of alligator tail. It is fatty and awesome without being too squishy and rich.
    Post edited by Nuri on