This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

It's probably even worse if you add in WoW...

124»

Comments

• I'll never watch 24 because there's no way it's better than the picture Dave and Joel paint of it.
    That's definitely true. I first heard the scream of "WHERE IS MARWAN!?" on a packed airplane over the Atlantic.

Nearly pissed myself. Goddamnit, Fast Karate, I love ya.
  • I'll never watch 24 because there's no way it's better than the picture Dave and Joel paint of it.
    I detest 24, but adore their descriptions of it.
  • I detest 24, but adore their descriptions of it.
    I loved the president during the first few seasons, while the show can go completely weird and crazy it's one of the few shows around that has a pretty good political plot following along side the action plot). (Wants more West wing damn it)
  • Why waste 42 minutes watching an episode of 24 when you can spend 72 minutes listening to a commentary on said episode?
  • Why waste 42 minutes watching an episode of 24 when you can spend 72 minutes listening to a commentary on said episode?
    The 72 minutes are infinitely more enjoyable?
  • edited September 2009
    Why waste 42 minutes watching an episode of 24 when you can spend 72 minutes listening to a commentary on said episode?
    Undoubtably.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
    After listening to their MD Geist review, there is no doubt in my mind that their take on 24 is far superior.
  • edited September 2009
    Why waste 42 minutes watching an episode of 24 when you can spend 72 minutes listening to a commentary on said episode?
    You got it backwards, Li. Jason said the 42 minutes were the waste, not the 72.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • You got it backwards, Li. Jason said the 42 minutes were the waste, not the 72.
    That's what I meant, I was just answering his question in a somewhat mocking tone. I guess it didn't translate well through text.
  • Was there really a 72 minute commentary of 24? Must've missed that.
  • Was there really a 72 minute commentary of 24? Must've missed that.
    It was a little bit of hyperbole. But not by much.