Who else is coffee connoisseur? How to you like your coffee? How do you make your coffee? What coffee beans do you like?
I currently use Starbucks whole been Italian roast coffee beans. I prepare my coffee in a French press. Here's my procedure.
1. Set water to boil in a tea pot.
2. Once it has boiled, turn off the heat. (this lets the water cool slightly as coffee is brewed best just below boiling temperature)
3. Grind the necessary amount of beans and pour into the bottom of the press pot.
4. Pour in water and stir for a few seconds to distribute the grounds evenly in the water.
5. Allow to steep for 4 minutes.
6. Press and then pour.
This makes me a wonderfully smooth and flavorful cup of coffee. I like my coffee with some French Vanilla creamer.