This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Zombie Games

edited October 2009 in Role Playing Games
Some people at my school are setting up a Zombie Game that's starting on November 2nd. Has anyone participated in a Zombie Game? I have my Nerf Maverick and 16 extra darts ready and willing to kill off some zombie scum. It had better to be awesome, because I'm definitely going to have to rethink my routes to my classes as so that I can avoid the more popular walkways and some undead.

Comments

• How does such a thing work?
  • edited October 2009
    How does such a thing work?
    Like this
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Like this
    That's basically the rules. They're a little different for this game, but that's about it.
  • Vampire Tag is probably more fun then this :-p
  • Vampire Tag is probably more fun then this :-p
    Oh, next you'll be singing the praises of Mummy Ding-Dong-Ditch.
  • Oh, next you'll be singing the praises of Mummy Ding-Dong-Ditch.
    No, Vampire Tag is pretty-much the business. ^_~
  • Are you in high school still? If so, this is a terrible idea for a number of reasons.
  • ...I have my Nerf Maverick and 16 extra darts ready and willing to kill off some zombie scum...
    I've got a friend who went to RPI as an engineer. Apparently he loads his Nerf guns with tampons instead of darts for three very good reasons:

1. They are cheaper.
    2. They go farther.
    3. It's a hell of a lot more embarrassing to get hit in the face with a tampon.

He also takes the them apart and puts in a better spring, and now you know...
  • Are you in high school still? If so, this is a terrible idea for a number of reasons.
    No, I'm in college. If I weren't, everyone playing would be suspended.