This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Post in the style of another forum member.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    The Nightmare Before Christmasis one of the best movies ever made, but after all it was made by DISNEY! I wish I could go live in the magic kingdom and be an artist there, watching musicals every day and drawing cartoons. Maybe I should actually start my webcomic...
    I would be offended if it weren't true.
    I totally agree.

I'm not editing my last post because I believe this is entirely different from the previous post I made and is good on it's on merits as a separate post.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Bunnies!
    Akahi is totally correct and bunnies are by far the greatest thing ever imagined. No person who dislikes bunnies could ever consider themselves anything close to a real human being.
    I don't want to get into an argument, but... not everyone who hates bunnies is inhuman. I just want to point out that your statement does not represent a majority of the bunny haters I've met.

I probably shouldn't post this... My religion is against animal-worship, and I am sick of all the stereotypes from bunny-lovers against bunny-haters. I am not trying to be controversial, but a lot of people I know think that all bunnies should be skinned alive and skewered in the name of god and they are not bad people.

Note: I am not trying to start a fight.

Sorry.
  • I would be offended if it weren't true.
    What bloke would get offended by all This? We're all just taking the piss. Don't give me all that bloody wombat kangaroo bollocks.
  • edited November 2009
    I was waiting for someone to mimic me. Well done, loltsundere.

But in response, your opinion is unfounded. You're such a punk kid, you haven't experienced any of the world and you don't use logic in your arguments. If you spent any time thinking at all, you'd know just to not post stupid crap that made no sense.

And stop apologizing! It's a sign of weakness...
    Post edited by Axel on
  • This is my current desktop:
  • Look at the needlepoint I just finished. Cool, huh? Crafting. Dioramas. Etsy. Panda.

Speaking as WindUpBird: I feel a little guilty about doing this, mainly because the most common people I interact with on these boards (including the afore-imitated Ro) are pretty much awesome.
  • edited November 2009
    Got a bit bored over lunch so I just made this quick doodle:
    Not one of my best but, I wasn't concentrating too hard.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited November 2009
    I don't want to brag, but I am smug and superior because I know more about an already widely popular television show than most of the other viewers. My understanding of the content of the show is deeper and superior.
    I just found this new fairly random hobby that will become my life's work (for the next two days) and I utilize an out of date technology to partake in it. This makes me superior to all those that use more modern methods.
    Please notice how cool I am Emi! I love you sooo dearly.
    I am changing my distinctive and appropriately geeky moniker to my fairly common name and I insist that everyone identify me as such and will be offended if they do not.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • edited November 2009
    I feel a little guilty about doing this, mainly because the most common people I interact with on these boards (including the afore-imitated Ro) are pretty much awesome.
    Speaking as me: I'm pretty sure everyone is awesome enough to take it in stride. All in good fun and all that jazz. Besides, we're all attention whores to some degree or another. Being parodied is just another form of flattery. :)

EDIT: Though, admittedly, we are sort of taking Yupa to task.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • I feel a little guilty about doing this, mainly because the most common people I interact with on these boards (including the afore-imitated Ro) are pretty much awesome.
    Speaking as me: I'm pretty sure everyone is awesome enough to take it in stride. All in good fun and all that jazz. Besides, we're all attention whores to some degree or another. Being parodied is just another form of flattery. :)
    Yeah. Although I'm not sure I could notice a parody of me. I feel bland.
  • When I was your age, we didn't have fancy things like wheels, we had to go everywhere on squares. And we liked it.
  • I feel a little guilty about doing this, mainly because the people on these boards are pretty much awesome.
  • edited November 2009
    Point A
    Reply to Point A
    Reply to Point A's reply
    Reply to another reply and that reply as well.
    More replies! Maybe even off topic!
    Balls! Moo!
    Please just highlight the text you want to quote or reply to. Leave the pyramids for Egypt!

Edit: I <3 you WindUpBird. You made me laugh so hard. This is good fun everyone. Just laugh at yourselves. ^_~
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • I feel a little guilty about doing this, mainly because the people on these boards are pretty much awesome.
    Pussy.
  • edited November 2009
    I have just given up on my dreams because of a lack of ambition and a desire for things to be easy.. How will I ever make it when the type of stuff that gets money isn't interesting unless hard work is done? Independent films get slighted, and film majors like me have nowhere to turn, so my life would basically be wasted. Now I just need to figure out what to do with my life.

Please help me get back on my feet, but do not be aggressive when I act offended toward people's encouragement to follow my dreams again.
    I feel a little guilty about doing this, mainly because the people on these boards are pretty much awesome.
    Pussy.
    Okay, I lol'd.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited November 2009
    Point A
    Reply to Point A
    Reply to Point A's reply
    Balls! Moo!
    Please just highlight the text you want to quote or reply to. Leave the pyramids for Egypt!
    Point A
    Reply to Point A
    Reply to Point A's reply
    Balls! Moo!
    Whaaatt? I can't hear you! Damn triangle thing in the way!
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited November 2009
    I predicted this. When I first saw this topic, I knew it would be a failure. I like this topic very much and would like to see it succeed, but it is a failure. I know because of these articles I found that say so. Being right is very important to me, and I can't have any of you going out of your way just to prove me wrong. Incidentally, being right is more important to me than the success of this thread.

PWND.
    Post edited by Nillia on
  • -Can't stop laughing from the sheer ridiculousness of the thing that was just posted above-
  • Here are some pictures of my many most recent trips/vacations I had because I'm living the life.

(In all seriousness, I do predict that the person I'm referring to will one day actually have pictures to post like this because he is that awesome.)
  • All girls think I am not a worthwhile person, so I am very depressed right now. It doesn't matter what you say, because I know the truth about life, and it is bleak. Depressingly bleak. Seriously, there are no cool people that live anywhere near me. I have no friends. I have to go out to dinner with a group of weird freaky freak people just to get any kind of social interaction. I am so depressed about my life right now.
  • Make me a gluten free pie damn it!
  • WORDS AND HEATHEN-NESS!
    Just modifying slightly to fit my own style...
  • I'm inking a comic. Look at how awesome I can ink!
    (This is a bastardized version of this.)
  • Check out this video of my awesome juggling skills. Man look at these amazing photos I take from around the world because I work on fucking cruise ships. Check out my awesome and really cheap apartment that everyone else would die for. Oh, but whoah is me I am single, boo hoo.
  • Hey, do an episode on zombies again. Come on!
  • I am teh mod and every post I make is no more than two sentences long. Ph33r.
  • I love all indie fps indie games. Nothing else will compare and keep me entertained for a long period of time.
  • I am the moderator, and every post I make is no more than two sentences long. Fear (sentence fragment).
    FTFY.
  • edited November 2009
    After a day of being totally kickass, I made a vegemite sandwich. Later, I used the phrase "water off a duck's back," rode a motorcycle, and drank a gallon of the finest tea. I still, however, own teacups.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on