This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Post in the style of another forum member.

Comments

• Aw you guys, you're making me blush. Someone else could have just as easily done that. ^^;;
  • edited November 2009
    Aw you guys, you're making me blush. Someone else could have just as easily done that. ^^;;
    But, we didn't, you did.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited November 2009
    Woops. So many chickens being counted before they've hatched with everyone's head in the sand.
    Anyone who is not me is pwned.
    I chose this image to be ironic. A stitch in time saves nine, which you would know if you had two in the bush. All will tremble before my predictions. A penny for your woops hypocritical, naive thoughts. Everyone is moving the goalposts.

I am right, I am always right. I predict that you will all be pwned. Woops to anyone who doesn't constantly criticize Obama, for that person is a hypocrite. Hypocrite and woops!

Woops. Woops. Woops. You are all naive and you all have your heads in the sand because you've been counting chickens. For want of a nail, the shoe was lost, is another saying that I don't understand, but will use here since I cannot really think very clearly and write even less so. Woops.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • edited November 2009
    Woops. Just like the poster I'm imitating, I have double posted, because all of your head are in the sand, shooting fish in a barrel. Woops. I hate Obama, and if you don't hate Obama, I predict that you have no skills and you're a naive hypocrite. Moving goalposts.
  • edited November 2009
    After tossing and turning and laying awake for nights on end, and after some consideration, I will make this post. Sorry for everyone looking forward to me leaving. You may blame 'a forum asshole' or 'myself' – whatever that idiot user goes by.

Now before Omnutia shits a brick and posts something like: "I knew you would post... blah blah blah!!!" – let me explain. The contest was going all fine and dandy till the user 'myself' (now know as 'a forum asshole'?) threw a wrench into this and made this into a conundrum. Believe me, I wasn't looking for any loop holes so I could stay here.

In theory, 'myself' made the contest null and void when he commented on the thread. Technically, I banned 'Myself' with a capital 'M' from participating not 'myself' with a small 'm'. So, instead of figuring out if the contest was voided or not, I will hold another contest.

The puzzle and riddles will be harder this time around, and there will be no bans on anyone participating. This game will be the same as before: answer all the riddles/puzzles correctly, and I will no longer post on FRC forums. If all the riddles/puzzles cannot be solved in 2 weeks, my self-post is edited.

Also, to help ease the disappointment for some, I will not be posting any more till the outcome of the contest (except on this thread). I will be posting the next contest in a few days. There will be no technicalities this time around. That is all.
    Post edited by Vhdblood on
  • Finally someone grabbed that post.
  • edited November 2009
    Woops.Just like the poster I'm imitating, I have double posted, because all of your head are in the sand, shooting fish in a barrel.Woops.I hate Obama, and if you don't hate Obama, I predict that you have no skills and you're a naive hypocrite. Moving goalposts.
    My tractor will assure that you never make that mistake again. Oh wait... no it won't. Before you start moving so many goalposts, try reading them first. Maybe then you would be more aware of the score, which is +1,493,023 awesome points for me and 0 for everyone else. I declare you pwned and will reiterate your pwnage in every post hereafter to make it more official. I can always admit that I'm right. +10 humility!

Remember, when it comes to my advice, there's a saying that you should learn - Give a man a fish, and he'll cry over spilled milk.
    Finally someone grabbed that post.
    Why do you hate our Democracy? Do you hate freedom? You are more protected than anyone by the American Constitution, and here I see that you hate it more than anyone else.
    Post edited by loltsundere on
  • Why do you hate our Democracy?
    There was this kinda weird guy following me around the other day, and it kinda creeped me out.
    Right now, I'm constantly calling Levi's companies so I can sue them for this.
    Just like the poster I'm imitating, I have double posted,
    Ha!
    My hat
    I don't understand why everyone's coming down so hard on me. You guys must really hate me. It's just because I disagree with you on God, isn't it? Ah well, I'm sorry.
  • BACK IN MY DAY, LONG BEFORE THE WAR, WE USED TO SEASON OUR FOOD WITH SAND.
  • BACK IN MY DAY, LONG BEFORE THE WAR, WE USED TO SEASON OUR FOOD WITH SAND.
    Off topic because your use of "seasoning" reminded me - Yesterday my wife and I went to see a movie in a theater in Baltimore. The concession stand had Old Bay Seasoning for the popcorn.
  • edited November 2009
    Jack is looking at Anne, but Anne is looking at George. Jack is married, but George is not. Is a married person looking at an unmarried person?

A) Yes.
    B) No.
    C) Cannot be determined.
    The answer you want is A, but I think it is really C. For all we know, Jack could be a sailor that was married to the sea by his Captain on the third of April in 1911. For that matter, it fails to specify if they are all looking or not looking at each other at the same time. While the tense of the question implies that it is simultaneous, the set up does not directly state that it is simultaneous. Is Anne perhaps gay and incapable of legal marriage in her home State of Maine, but she considers herself spiritually married to her partner Verondella for the past nine years? If so, is she possibly both married and not married at teh same time creating a paradox similar to Schrödinger's cat. We must take into account that Jack might be an alien from a culture that does not recognize marriage, but we, being humans, attempt to label his mating union as a marriage.
    Is Anne even human or capable of being married? Anne could be a swallow taking a quick glance at George on her way to the Britain in the Middle Ages to deliver a coconut shell to King Arthur. If we assume she is a swallow, in order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second allowing her little time to look at George, which again begs the question of simultaneity.
    There is no possible way to logically answer anything except C. Since the word logic is attached, I must not consider the question being asked and the clear implications of the specific wording. Instead, I must creatively imagine every preposterous and unlikely scenario. It is what any good scientist would do. Why answer the reasonable and direct question when I can fly off to Never-Never Land and quibble over the price of fairy dust.
    In order to answer that question with any certainty, we must have a bulleted list that not only painstakingly defines the present scenario, but also negates any other possible scenarios (no matter how improbable those scenarios may be).
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • WE AGREE that the question is poorly worded, but you don't agree with me enough. Stop trying to get intellectual satisfaction out of something that I think is silly and fun!

Off topic - That was really really fucking funny. The swallow bit made it for me.
  • Yesterday my wife and I went to see a movie in a theater in Baltimore. The concession stand had Old Bay Seasoning for the popcorn.
    Am I the only person who enjoys Lawry's Seasoned Salt on my popcorn? It's like MANA FROM HEAVEN.
  • Lawry's Seasoned Salt is great on everything, but potatoes top the list.

• Off topic because your use of "seasoning" reminded me - Yesterday my wife and I went to see a movie in a theater in Baltimore. The concession stand had Old Bay Seasoning for the popcorn.
    Ah~! Old Bay. That's the stuff. Best on crabs and fries.
  • I'm going to throw some seasoned salt on fries from our cafeteria. I have a sneaking suspicious that that's all the "masala fries" from our local Indian Wrap joint are.
  • edited November 2009
    Woops. It's so naive and hypocritical to get off topic in this thread. You should all love America, but instead you hate it because you are counting chickens and seasoning them with Old Bay Seasoning, which is like sticking the chicken's head in the sand. Such pettiness. Integrity +1 to Kilarney.

Keep moving those goalposts until the Old Bay Seasoning chickens come home. These colors never run. You can lead some posters to water, but you can also make them move goalposts. Woops. Moving goalposts and counting chickens.

GOALPOSTS!
  • Ah~! Old Bay. That's the stuff. Best on crabs and fries.
    Bojangle's seasoning is better. It is, in fact, the greatest seasoning ever.
  • It is, in fact, the greatest seasoning ever.
    False. Saffron is the greatest seasoning ever.
  • edited November 2009
    Hey, everyone click here.
    It's a link I want you to see.
    Post edited by Alan on
  • It is, in fact, the greatest seasoning ever.
    False. Saffron is the greatest seasoning ever.
    You both are wrong and know. Li, as a Marylander you deny the love of Old Bay. Shun! Shun the non believer!
  • Clearly, someone has never had paella.
  • You both are wrong and know. Li, as a Marylander you deny the love of Old Bay. Shun! Shun the non believer!
    Are we still posting in the style of another forum member, becuase that's what I was doing. Old Bay is the greatest seasoning ever.
  • Okay, everybody stop. This aint 4chan. There's 4chan for 4chan. This is the Front Row Crew Forum: Ivory Tower of The Internet. There is a serious discussion to be had here and, at the very least, we should explore it before we do all this crap.
  • Okay, everybody stop. This aint 4chan. There's 4chan for 4chan. This is the Front Row Crew Forum: Ivory Tower of The Internet. There is a serious discussion to be had here and, at the very least, we should explore it before we do all this crap.
    Hi, I'm from the Internets Clearinghouse! Would you like your millons of internets in "attache case of bills" or "comically large check" form?
    That's a direct quote. At least read the first post of a topic before you post in it.
    That's a direct quote. At least read the first post of a topic before you post in it.Now I'm posting in the style of Andrew! Ho ho ho!
  • I would really like you all to call me Geofino. I've asked you so many times already, can't you do this little thing for me?

BTW:
    Sonic's sister is so funny! She's such a geek, but she refuses to be called one. I think we should just keep calling her a geek until she accepts it, it doesn't matter that she doesn't want that label.
    This topic isn't funny anymore...
    Just saying.