This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Post in the style of another forum member.

12346»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Bangs kills it... Right now I'm thinking he's the best living rapper. Bangs is legit street, you can really tell he knows what it's like to take a girl to the movies.

Post edited by Sail on
  • edited December 2009
    AQUABATS AQUABATS AQUABATS AQUABATS AQUABATS

Yeah, this thread isn't really funny anymore.
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • edited December 2009
    How will you defend your Obama now!?
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited December 2009
    Hey guys I'm going to post a picture of a comic book character I really identify with, which totally isn't pathetic for a 23-year-old young professional at all. Look how quirky I am!
    EDIT: Wait, I think I misunderstood the game ...
    Post edited by konistehrad on
  • How will you defend your Obama now!?
    That shade of blue is opposite red on the color wheel, meaning you're a communist. Way to post a color that destroys your credibility.
  • How will you defend your Obama now!?
    That shade of blue is opposite red on the color wheel, meaning you're a communist. Way to post a color that destroys your credibility.
    This will be the last thing I ever say to you, Sail.

FUCK YOU.

Sorry you had to witness that, forums.
  • I declare this thread CONDEMNED.
  • I am less than twenty years old, so I know all about maturity. Sail and WindUpBird, you are both acting immature. I know what I'm talking about because I'm the most mature kid in my high school. You both need to grow up becauase your both wrong. WindUpBird, you need to stop posting spam and Sail, you need to stop picking the nits.

Now bith of you grow up and become as mature as me or I'll hold my breath tik I turn blue!

Edit: I really, really like Avatar. and Naruto too. Grow up and be like me.
  • edited December 2009
    Hey guys I'm going to post a picture of a comic book character I really identify with, which totally isn't pathetic for a 23-year-old young professional at all. Look how quirky I am!
    EDIT: Wait, I think I misunderstood the game ...
    Heh. You've seen my Facebook. If you were to edit your post a bit, it could also be me.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • I am less than twenty years old, so I know all about maturity. Sail and WindUpBird, you are both acting immature. I know what I'm talking about because I'm the most mature kid in my high school. You both need to grow up becauase your both wrong. WindUpBird, you need to stop posting spam and Sail, you need to stop picking the nits.
    Ad hominem.
  • My apartment is so awesome. Suffice to say, my apartment is the best apartment in the best city in the universe ^_~

Got-damn, my apartment.
  • I'm a God! Really, I am! I will argue about it with you! Special snowflake yay!
    Ad hominem.
    Keep moving those goalposts.
  • Meh, not interesting at all.
  • Woof woof.
  • I can't believe the government didn't set the highways on fire so that everyone can "feel the pain".
  • You idiot, I can't believe you reposted this fucking thread so that I have to deal with it again. I'm so angry I'm going to respond with gifs.