This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Say Something Nice About the Poster Above You

Comments

• Your name is Alan, and therefore you are awesome.
  • You are a lot better at guitar than I am.
  • May you grow old in body but never in mind. ^__^
  • This bloke, this dude right here, he has some awesome taste in music. He's introduced me to some awesome stuff. Cheers, me bredda.
  • You are a brilliant poster. You're the whole fucking package, a true forum regular. Funny, smart, and fast.
  • You are a good friend.
  • And you and your lady are in the purest, cutest relationship I've ever seen. ^_^
  • You are very pleasant to talk to.
  • I really enjoy reading your tweets. I don't skip over them as often as I do many others.
  • I really enjoy reading your tweets. I don't skip over them as often as I do many others.
    You are an awesome person to talk to, although I haven't been in your forums for a while now. (>.<)

I also enjoy your amazing podcasts. =P
  • I saw your pics. You look awesome!
  • You're brave enough to think about getting tank girl hair. This requires metaphorical brass balls so large, you can hear them clanking together.
  • You're brave enough to think about getting tank girl hair. This requires metaphorical brass balls so large, you can hear them clanking together.
    You are the man with the thousand stories, all made of awesome, no conversation can be boring with you.
    You are the man with the thousand stories, all made of awesome, no conversation can be boring with you.
    You're at least bilingual, to my knowledge, and I'm having trouble getting past proper bilingual swearing. Dude, Kudos.
  • You are a very, very attractive man.
  • Your posts lately have been awesome, and you are a generally awesome forum member to converse with.
  • I may not share your taste in anime, but you support that taste very, well, tastefully! And intelligently! Not to mention you're very talented in the musical fields. :D
  • You're the first forumite I met at PAX and are totally awesome. I hope we can meet up and again and hang out.
  • Your cross-stitches make me ashamed to have poor skills at crafts.
  • I admire your wit and excellent name choice!
  • I admire your excellent choice in avatar hats, good sir! ;) Oh, and you're a generally awesome person all around. I still thank you for volunteering for the Rym & Scott Are Gay project even though you ultimately couldn't help out. I really appreciated the thought. <3
  • I think I already mentioned how awesome you are, but, I need to say it again! XD
  • Long hair....it's hot.
  • Your comics are funny, and I'm eagerly awaiting the launch of your webcomic. :)
  • Your artwork is amazing, and I admire you as an artist and as a person.
  • Every time I see your avatar, I think of Carmen Sandiago, and it makes me nostalgia for the old TV show.
  • Every time I see your avatar, I think of surprise butsecks and it makes me laugh.
  • Every time I see your avatar, I think of Gurren Lagann, which reminds me to pierce the heavens with my drill.
  • Every time I see your avatar, I think of Carmen San-diego, which reminds me how hot she is.
  • edited November 2009
    Every time I see your avatar, I think of Gardevoir, my most awesome pokemon
    Post edited by ElJoe0 on