This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Say Something Nice About the Poster Above You

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Every time I see your avatar, I think ofGardevoir, my most awesome pokemon
    I used to use Gardevoir, but then I got a Gallade. You have good taste in Pokemon, though.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • You definitely deserve props for being dedicated enough to finish the Pokedex, and I'm certain you'll have it completed soon enough.
  • You definitely deserve props for being dedicated enough to finish the Pokedex, and I'm certain you'll have it completed soon enough.
    I think your avatar is very cute.
  • You are very fun (albeit a bit over-excited) to be around.
  • I agree with a lot of things you say, and I very much enjoy your posts!
  • You are awesome to play L4D and L4D2 with!
  • You are awesome to play L4D and L4D2 with!

Nuff' said.
  • Your superior math references go above my head.
  • I am confuse. Either way, your superior username goes above my head.
  • edited November 2009
    Your superior math references go above my head.
    Loganator456

Log(456)=2.658964843
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • Mind=blown. My hat goes off to you.
  • Mind=blown. My hat goes off to you.
    You got teh guitar skills and its fun playing L4D with you.
  • You can probably go hang out with monkeys like any time you want. That's amazing.
  • edited November 2009
    I've played Left4Dead with you, and it was a lot of fun! We should totally play together more often!

Edit: Crap. I'm too slow. Funfetus, I concede to your awesomeness.
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • I don't know who your avatar is, but the hat reminds me of Carmen Sandiego, so I like it.
  • edited November 2009
    EDIT:
    @Kate - You're one of the most brutally honest and opinionated people I know and I love it. It's awesome that conversations with you are real because of these things and I don't have to try and second guess what you're thinking. Too many people try to hide who they are or have opinions they think other people want them to have.

@Mr. Roboto - Seeing your name makes me want to break into song and that can brighten my day :)
    Post edited by Dr. Zibbelcoot PhD on
  • @Lisa - You're one of the best friends I've ever had and you are the oldest friend I've ever had. There's a very good reason for that. <3 You are always so good to talk to.
  • You fucking owned Kilarny.
  • You are constantly informative, witty, and well spoken.
  • You are a very classy lady.
  • You are very entertaining, if extremely silly. It's always fun and relaxing spending time with you.
  • I just checked out your forum picture and you are too cute for words.
  • You are sassy.
  • I wish I had your apartment. It's fucking awesome. You're fucking awesome.
  • You're very intelligent and witty. And you own your website, so you can share you awesome with everybody.
  • You're a costume away from being a goddamned superhero.
  • I'm sorry, I forgot to say a complement because I was looking into your dreamy eyes.
  • You make any geekchat you're on 10x as awesome.
  • The same goes to you, Sonic.