This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Getting into a TEDx nearby.

edited November 2009 in Everything Else
So, I am applying to gain admission into TEDxManhattanBeach and part of the application is to list some websites that might help to describe me. Well, My own website hasn't been updated in a while (short of a reposting of my tweets) and while I'm working on a big project right now, it's not ready for prime time just yet. I don't believe I'm smart enough (yet) to offer anything intellectually to the conference, but would really love to go in order to learn and absorb all I can from the wonderful speakers and other guests who will be there.

With that, I implore you, my fellow forumites: Tell the people at TEDxManhattanBeach why I should (or shouldn't) be admitted to their festival of intellectual awesome. I will link them to this page.

Comments

• Oh hey that's where I live :p

Well, I can say from having met Victor in person as well as from having known him through this forum for quite a while, he is an extremely charismatic and ambitious individual who puts all his creativity into what he's working on.

If you get in, we'll have to grab lunch or something while you're in my neck of the woods.
  • As someone who is a TEDx licensee for an unrelated TEDx to be occurring next summer, I can vouch for Sonic. I would invite him to ours were he in the area.