This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fictional Characters That Look Like You.

edited November 2009 in Everything Else
Just a silly thread.
Flint Lockwood from "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs."

Comments

• You look weeeeiiiiird...
  • Son Goku :P
    Yeah, I look like a monkey :D
  • Tyler Durden.
  • I don't know if there are any fictional characters that look like me.
  • edited November 2009
    I've been called Yoruichi a lot when I had the purple ponytail.

Post edited by Viga on
  • People say I look like Dorian Grey. I'm not sure if it's a compliment.
  • People say I look like Dorian Grey. I'm not sure if it's a compliment.
    As long as they're not talking about the portrait, you're OK.
  • Churba says I look similar to Shepherd Book from Firefly but I think this is mostly down the the under-representation of half Caucasian, half Caribbeans in the media.
  • One of the best compliments I ever received was from this lawyer who told me that I remind him of Doc Holliday from Tombstone in both physical features and personality/mannerisms.
  • I think it is because your hair, when puffed up, would make River freak out. You have serious hair.
  • I know he's not fictional, but I have had some people say I look like John Lennon.
  • I've always been told I look like the Spy Kids dude, with brown hair and brown skin
  • With my hair right, it's been said that I look like David Tennant.
  • Scott Pilgrim
    Conrad, you don't just look like Scott Pilgrim, you are Scott Pilgrim.
  • Squirtle. Srs.
  • You do not look like a squirtle. You've got too much hair.
  • As if you have the hair of the guy you posted as looking like you.

Besides, it's not me, it's what my friends have said. There's even a side-by-side comparison on Facebook.
  • OzOz
    edited November 2009
    I have been compared to Artemis Fowl, both physically (From descriptions in the books, and possibly a few pictures on the internets) and mentally.
    EDIT: My best friend has been compared to Butler by people different from the people who compared me to Artemis.
    Post edited by Oz on
  • Most days I'm Bertram Wooster, but some days I'm Jeeves. Depends on who I'm hanging out with.

Actually, I have been compared to both Bertie Wooster and Dr. House. I don't think I look or act that much like Hugh Lorie though.
  • As if you have the hair of the guy you posted as looking like you.
    You haven't seen me on a bad hair day....
    Besides, it's not me, it's what my friends have said. There's even a side-by-side comparison on Facebook.
    Lets see it then!
  • Churba says I look similar to Shepherd Book from Firefly but I think this is mostly down the the under-representation of half Caucasian, half Caribbeans in the media.
    Hey, hey, that's not right - I keep saying a YOUNG Shepard book. You've got a few years to go yet.
  • edited November 2009
    I don't actually agree, but several unrelated people have made fun of me about this.
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • I don't actually agree, but several unrelated people have made fun of me about this.
    It would help if you stopped wearing the domino mask with eye makeup.
  • It would help if you stopped wearing the domino mask with eye makeup.
    But...it makes me feel so pretty.