This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Community: "I'd say the whole word next time." "Jew-y?"

edited December 2009 in Everything Else
Has anyone been watching Community? It's a pretty funny show, and Hulu has all the episodes up until the middle of next month.

Comments

• Yep! Love that show!

Very quotable, and very clever, I have to say.
  • Yep! Love that show!

Very quotable, and very clever, I have to say.
    I've only seen the Christmas episode so far, but I'm planning on burning through the backlog as soon as i finish a few other shows on the burner (Sunred, GaoGaiGar). the dean wanging his head on the file cabinet, "If you're trying to sound tough, maybe don't call the cookie by it's name.", "We're getting Jeff ready for the Fiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhtttttttt....", "Ah, agnostic. The Lazy Man's Athiest"... Such a funny show.
  • Jeff:"I will bring my winning smile to the party"
    Everyone: "Buuuuu", "That is not good enough!"

This show is hilarious, I am so glad it got pick up for a full season :P
  • Ken Jeong is amazing in this show.

EL TIGRE CINO!
    My knowledge will bite her face off! YA BIT!
  • Ken Jeong is amazing in this show.
    Ken Jeong's presence makes me laugh. He's just a hilarious person.
  • Also, it looks like since it is a commuity college it will only run for 2 seasons. I want to see who the show evolves after the first year.
    Another character that I enjoy is the Dean. His character is hilarious in so many levels. He goes and creates the mascot for Greendale, which is "The Human". Another funny moment is when he is watching a youtube video of what it looks like a furry and he says to himself: "This better no awake something in me". He is like the second coming of Tobias Funke. The third coming will be when the "Arrested Development Movie" finally comes out :P
  • The entire cast is strong.
    Even if the show sucked (which it doesn't by any means), the stingers at the end of every episode are worth watching on their own.

• Forts are awesome!
  • Forts are awesome!
    Until they go mainstream.
  • Community has made the only zombie story that I have ever liked. Edgar Wright, I love you for Scott Pilgrim, but this is how you make a good comedy zombie story.
  • Edgar Wright, I love you for Scott Pilgrim, but this is how you make a good comedy zombie story.
    Are you saying you don't like Shaun of the Dead?
  • Edgar Wright, I love you for Scott Pilgrim, but this is how you make a good comedy zombie story.
    Are you saying you don't like Shaun of the Dead?
    That is absolutly what I'm saying.
    Are you saying you are objectively wrong?
    Are you saying youare objectively wrong?
  • Ummmm.. no, I'm pretty sure it's you.
  • Let me defend my opinion: I don't think that Shaun of the Dead has poor quality jokes (like the _____ Movie franchise), but I suffered mood whiplash when the film reverted to more traditional (and creepier) zombie scenes.
  • Let me defend my opinion: I don't think that Shaun of the Dead has poor quality jokes (like the _____ Movie franchise), but I suffered mood whiplash when the film reverted to more traditional (and creepier) zombie scenes.
    I liked Shaun of the Dead, but I also agree with you. Whiplash is a good description.
  • I liked Shaun of the Dead, but I also agree with you. Whiplash is a good description.
    I figure it was a trip, the comedy gets the people who hate zombie movies/horror movies to watch and then blammo half way through they are watching a real horror movie and they didn't realize it. Sneaky bastard.
  • You have successfully rubbed your balls on the sword.
  • That was my favorite episode so far, totally tops the laser tag episode.
    You mean paint ball episode right?
    You mean paint ball episode right?
    Yes, that one. It was very early so my brain wasn't working properly.
  • This one is tied with the blanket fort episode for my favourite episode of this season.
  • Yeah blanket fort episode is definitely near the top for me. I liked the D&D episode but it wasn't the best in my opinion. I have a hard time picking favorites but I know it wouldn't be this one.
  • My favorite is the paintball episode, and I not far behind I think is the chicken fingers episode.
  • I love Community and I've been gay for Joel McHale long before the show aired.
  • I found this and is hilarious :O
  • I wouldn't call this episode that good, but it was par excellence like most Community episodes. I don't think I could pick a favorite episode, since all of Season 2 has been brilliant. If I could narrow down some ones I really liked, it'd be the Lawyer Episode, the Abed-Messiah Episode, and the Blanket-Fort.