This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I KNEW IT!

edited December 2009 in Politics

Comments

• Simply awesome.
  • Meh, you trendy username changer, using special characters for your name. ;P
  • Indeed, though I prefer Andrew's Cyrillic "D".
  • How would you pronounce that then? Deendrew?
  • How would you pronounce that then? Deendrew?
    It's pronounced the same as the "D" in "Debt", so, roughly, D'ndrew.
  • edited December 2009
    So this is what all the kids are doing these days.

That picture gave me many a lol.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • *sigh* Yare yare...

Twin towers conspirators appear our campus semi-regularly. I usually deal with the crazy religious people, but my engineering major friend deals with those guys. It's sad because he always he has a hard to time explaining to them why they're wrong. He says that since those people have such a limited understanding of physics and math, it's non-trivial to argue with them.
  • Twin towers conspirators appear our campus semi-regularly. I usually deal with the crazy religious people, but my engineering major friend deals with those guys. It's sad because he always he has a hard to time explaining to them why they're wrong. He says that since those people have such a limited understanding of physics and math, it's non-trivial to argue with them.
    I'm so coming by your campus sometime while they're there. I want to have a go.
  • edited December 2009
    Please, by all means. There aren't many people willing to take the crazies on. In my opinion, It's a dirty job, but someones gotta do it.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on