This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

A Legend Returns to F1

edited December 2009 in Everything Else
Schumacher is back. Can a 41 year old still compete? And with Mercedes? Fun times are ahead.

Comments

• Hope he tanks. Same thing with Jordan.
  • Well he could always just ram his rivals off the road like he used to do in the good old days.
  • With Button and Hamilton in the McLaren's this will be an interesting season.
  • Schumacher is back.
    And following our lead story on this edition of "Most poorly kept secrets in the world", water is wet, Sand doesn't make good porridge, and suffocation is bad for you.

I'm not a fan of the macher, he's just too much of a dickhead for even my tastes, and despite my dislike of him outside of his racing, he can't keep it out of his racing, which is a dealbreaker. Sure, he's good, but the moment someone looks beat him in ANY way, he cracks the shits and acts like a petulant child.
  • I'm just glad that Montreal got their race back.
  • I'm just glad that Montreal got their race back.
    Now that, I can agree with. They always have a decent race out there, it's a good watch.
  • Don't be fooled by the fact that the team is named Mercedes. It's Ross Brawn's team 100%. All those championships Schumi won? Also with Brawn.

That being said, the sport really needed this in the upcoming year. With teams going bankrupt and such, it was looking bleak. Now this upcoming year is looking pretty hot.