This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Quoth Rym: You guys had better give me shit if our store isn't up before the end of the year. ^_~

edited December 2009 in Everything Else
As you wish. Consider shit to be given.

Comments

• Shit accepted and is currently being processed.
    Oh, that shit was previously processed. You've just got to man up and take it.
    Oh, that shit was previously processed. You've just got to man up and take it.
    I think it's more a situation where he talked the shit, and now he has to eat it.
  • edited December 2009
    Ah, very insightful, Scott. I see that you are the true Shit Master.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Here Rym! Doodoo for you! Make the store!
  • Ah, very insightful, Scott. I see that you are the true Shit Master.

Homestar is having a slight resurgence. You heard it here first. I predict it will rise up popularity again for the early part of 2010 before returning to it's current levels.
  • Maybe because everyone is out of school and looking for things to amuse them online. I spent the last 2 days catching up on SB emails just because I could.
  • Maybe because everyone is out of school and looking for things to amuse them online. I spent the last 2 days catching up on SB emails just because I could.
    Call Randi! I have made a prediction with my psychic powers!
    Call Randi! I have made a prediction with my psychic powers!
    I don't think it counts as a prediction if the thing you are "predicting" already happened. I think that's the opposite of a prediction. Maybe it's a postdiction? ^_~
  • Don't you mean observation?
  • edited December 2009
    I predict it will rise up popularity again for the early part of 2010 before returning to it's current levels.
    Why do some people feel the need to make these "predictions"?

I "predict" that Scott will not have sex tonight. I "predict" that some people will drink some beers tomorrow night. I wonder if anyone will be amazed when these "predictions" come true.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on

• I "predict" that Scott will not have sex tonight. I "predict" that some people will drink some beers tomorrow night. I wonder if anyone will be amazed when these "predictions" come true.
    It's much more exciting if you predict something that is unlikely or unexpected.
  • If this keeps up it'll be a real shit storm.
  • There won't be enough fans to hit...
  • I was going to make this thread, but I was going to make it tomorrow. Dammit Pete and your hasty trigger finger.
  • I was going to make this thread, but I was going to make it tomorrow. Dammit Pete and your hasty trigger finger.
    I am confident that there will not be a functional Geeknights store before midnight tomorrow. However, if this thread prompts Rym to finish it, then everybody wins. I win in either case.
    I am confident that there will not be a functional Geeknights store before midnight tomorrow. However, if this thread prompts Rym to finish it, then everybody wins. I win in either case.
    I second this claim.
  • edited December 2009

I "predict" that Scott will not have sex tonight. I "predict" that some people will drink some beers tomorrow night. I wonder if anyone will be amazed when these "predictions" come true.
    It's much more exciting if you predict something that is unlikely or unexpected.
    That was kind of the point. I don't think anyone really finds a temporary spike in Homestar's popularity during a time most college age people are on holiday vacation to be very unexpected. Its unexpectedness is roughly on the level of the predictions I made in my post.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Also, Homestar is going at a slow pace, what with Matt Chapman having to take care of a new baby girl as well as his 2-3 year old son.
  • Here Rym! Doodoo for you!
    Watch out there, you're the one who has to kiss him.
  • Watch out there, you're the one who has to kiss him.
    I never said he had to eat doodoo, I said doodoo for him. Maybe it is bunny doodoo or horse doodoo in a paper bag with ribbons.
  • edited December 2009
    I predict that on this night a child will be born who will grow into a strong, young man. He will invent something completely useless, but it will be so well advertised that it will sell incredibly well and he will live off the resulting funds for the rest of his life. His life, unfortunately, will be cut quite short as he will mistakenly attempt to make his invention useful and in the process electrocute himself. However, in his final moment he will be completely at peace and regret nothing, having the previous evening kissed a snowboarder by the name of Noah Tavish who has a kind smile, a rough mustache and amber eyes.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Now see Scott, that's a beauty prediction, eh? It's not like, totally predictable like your prediction that there would one day be a Beatles "Guitar Hero" type game, you hoser. So take off, eh?

That's our topic for today - Hosehead's predictably predictable predictions. Like, this one time we were watching this Jason the Thirteenth movie, eh, and Hosehead said, "Hey, you guys see that cheerleader, eh? Well, I predict that she'll be hosed before I finish this smoke, eh?" And then when she was, Hosehead thought he really made a beauty accomplishment.