This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Hungry Joe Dead?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Outside of North America ESPN shows football games from different networks, including games from Friday through to Monday nights. And all the college bowl games. On cruise ships they have the "Caribbean and Cruise Ship" version of ESPN, which also shows the Superbowl.
    Post edited by Luke Burrage on
  • edited January 2010
    So American Football killed HungryJoe?

EDIT: Also, Scott, there are a lot of ESPNs these days :
    ESPN2
    ESPNU
    ESPN America
    ESPN Classic
    ESPN Deportes
    ESPNews
    ESPN Plus
    ESPN on ABC
    ESPN (UK)
    TSN
    ESPN360
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • So American Football killed HungryJoe?
    I'm not dead.
  • EDIT: Also, Scott, there are a lot of ESPNs these days :
    I am well aware, but in the US none of them show any actual NFL games except for regular old ESPN on Monday night. Clearly the situation is different outside the US.
  • So American Football killed HungryJoe?
    I'm not dead.
    Shhhhhhh!
  • You know what? I've watched Rugby, league and Union. I've Watched AFL games. I've watched American football. I understand the rules of them all equally. They're all fucking boring.
  • They're all fucking boring.
    They're sports, what do you expect? Some sports are slightly less boring because of some things.
  • You know what? I've watched Rugby, league and Union. I've Watched AFL games. I've watched American football. I understand the rules of them all equally. They'reallfucking boring.
    That's why you have to drink heavily to enjoy them. I regard them mostly as an excuse to drink.
  • You know what? I've watched Rugby, league and Union. I've Watched AFL games. I've watched American football. I understand the rules of them all equally. They'reallfucking boring.
    That's why you have to drink heavily to enjoy them. I regard them mostly as an excuse to drink.
    Isn't that how you regard all of life - as an excuse to drink?
    Also, aren't you dead?
  • Isn't that how you regard all of life - as an excuse to drink?
    I thought it was smoking. Or outliving Scott, I forgot.
    Also, aren't you dead?
    YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?! I'mma chew out your brains woman!
    I have had parties for the Rugby Grand final or the state of origin where we never actually watched the rugby grand final, so I'm well acquainted.
  • Isn't that how you regard all of life - as an excuse to drink?
    There are good excuses and then there are better excuses. Golf is a great excuse to drink while you actually play a sport.
    Also, aren't you dead?
    It will take more than a thread title to kill me.
  • It will take more than a thread title to kill me.
    Are you a robot?
  • It will take more than a thread title to kill me.
    Are you a robot?
    If "sex machine" fits within your definition of "robot" then yes, I am a robot.
  • @ HJ: I laughed out loud and startled my co-workers.
    Why can't all lawyers be like you?
  • Why can't all lawyers be like you?
    He's like the Deadpool of lawyers!
  • Why can't all lawyers be like you?
    He's like the Deadpool of lawyers!
    Maybe he isn't a lawyer at all. He could just be a prostitute dressed up as a lawyer... that explains the "sex machine"...
  • edited January 2010
    Maybe he isn't a lawyer at all. He could just be a prostitute dressed up as a lawyer... that explains the "sex machine"...
    Haven't you seen any legal dramas on TV? Lawyers ARE prostitutes.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Haven't you seen any legal dramas on TV, lawyers ARE prostitutes.
    ...Don't you work in a law office?
    Yes.
  • Well then.
    LOL
  • Well then...
    we can trust the information.
    FTFY.
    Yes.
  • edited January 2010
    I would have opted for this:

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • While I find Family Guy funny, any time I tell someone I'm from Rhode Island, they immediately say "Oh! You mean the Family Guy state?"

Inside: No, you ignorant idiots, "The Ocean State".
    Outside: Yeah, thats right.
  • I would have opted for this:

• DAT LAW.
    Do not understand, pls.
  • edited January 2010
    Incidentally, Joe, your crowing is quite reminiscent of Kilarney.
    It really hurts me that you would say that, no sarcasm intended at all. It actually makes me feel bad. I'm sorry if I offended you.
    Well, I guess I'm the one who is sorry now. Still, you must realise that I enjoy a good insult as much as the next person; I do agree that your crowing is different from Kilarney's, and less conceited.
    However, in my defense, there is a difference. Kilarney crows about knowledge or insight he imagines is unique to him that makes him special when it's usually some stale bullshit he read on The Drudge Report. I'm not saying I have any unique knowledge or insight at all or that I'm special in any way. I'm saying that this should be a common, shared insight. I'm just amazed that anyone else would not make the connection and I'm going on the assumption that anyone here who says they didn't is just being contentious for the sake of contention.
    While many of us here enjoy contention for the sake of contention, unfortunately some of us (like myself) are ignorant.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on