This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Proof of Rym's 'Meta-world' Device

edited January 2010 in Everything Else
I'm not sure if anyone has seen this TED talk yet, but a clip about halfway through reminded me of the real world tagging Rym wants.

Comments

• It scares me that people would refer to a device as "Rym's Meta-world" device that most people call "terminator vision" :-p
  • It scares me that people would refer to a device as "Rym's Meta-world" device that most people call "terminator vision" :-p
    Ask yourself this: Which sounds more friendly?
  • Ask yourself this: Which sounds more friendly?
    SixthSense.
    Terminator Vision.
    Flickrearth.
    Dennou Coil.
    Dennou Coil.
    THE WINNER!
    edited January 2010
    THE WINNER!
    But that's not what the AR glasses were named. Did they ever name them anything other than 'glasses'? (Sonic you fanboy) Also, isn't Dennou Coil the part of the show you would NOT WANT TO name anything after?

EDIT: Wikipedia says: The glasses are called Dennou glasses. Dennou just indicating it's fake.
    Post edited by ... on
  • (Sonic you fanboy)
    Hey, any show that can make me baaaww as much as that show did is worth being a fanboy about.
  • I've never seen someone take the term "digital divide" so literally. I don't think that means what he thinks it means.
  • Hey, any show that can make me baaaww as much as that show did is worth being a fanboy about.
    True, it's a good show (there are worse bawww animu though). But you still do NOT want to name something Dennou Coil. That's like naming something spoilerSoulSuck-O-matic 2010spoiler.
  • Haha, thats a good point.