This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Northeast Conference on Science and Skepticism

13»

Comments

• ;_; I'm stricken with the sore throat. I guess we will have to see if it goes away by the weekend, but sicne Moe is going to be busy all day Saturday, I think Saturday is out for us anyway. Plus, y'know... I've been a slacker and I should catch up since exams are a'comin'.
  • KARAOKE :-p
  • You realize we are making plans in a thread called Northeast Conference on Science and Skepticism... not hey guys lets do something.
  • You realize we are making plans in a thread called Northeast Conference on Science and Skepticism... not hey guys lets do something.
    It's directly topical! These are the "Oh shit we missed the conference now how do we make up for that" plans!
  • It's directly topical! These are the "Oh shit we missed the conference now how do we make up for that" plans!
    I'm just saying someone like Judith and Natalie might not be checking this thread :-p
  • edited April 2010
    It's directly topical! These are the "Oh shit we missed the conference now how do we make up for that" plans!
    I'm just saying someone like Judith and Natalie might not be checking this thread :-p
    Fine. Here.
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • Fine.Here.
    Cures, that's in the special forum I can't see.
  • edited April 2010
    Fine.Here.
    Cures, that's in the special forum I can't see.
    Let's see if we can fix that.
    Post edited by Nuri on