This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

wildwood in winter

edited February 2010 in Everything Else
So here some pictures of what North Wildwood looks like in the winter.imageimage imageimage
I go to Wildwood all the time over the summer and it was cool to see what happens in the dead of winter when the town is empty.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    OH no! the link to my flickr didn't work so here it is now. http://www.flickr.com/photos/47308752@N04/
    Post edited by FireFly1991 on
  • edited February 2010
    It looks like you've used the URL to a private Flikr page instead of the URL to the .jpg file. We also have a thread for this sort of thing.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Thanks you the help I'm still a noob a this stuf.
  • Please do post the pictures for us to see though, I hear they are not letting people on or off the island right now there is so much snow in NJ.
  • edited August 2010
    Soo... I was wondering are there any forumites that live around or in Wildwood NJ?
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • This necro stuff is awesome.
  • This necro stuff is awesome.
    Necro posting is never a problem.
  • Necro posting is never a problem.
    It just sucks ass when suddenly on page 3 you realize you've been reading posts that were written 3 years ago.
  • It just sucks ass when suddenly on page 3 you realize you've been reading posts that were written 3 years ago.
    Well I wanted to ask if anyone hung out in Wildwood but didn't want to make a new topic. :-p
  • Well I wanted to ask if anyone hung out in Wildwood but didn't want to make a new topic. :-p
    I have no problems with you bumping this thread. Just mentioning my feelings when I read pages filled with posts written 3 years ago. SUCH A WASTE OF TIME!
  • It just sucks ass when suddenly on page 3 you realize you've been reading posts that were written 3 years ago.
    Well I wanted to ask if anyonehung out in Wildwood but didn't want to make a new topic. :-p
    I plan on going to take a vacation for the near future. Half for relaxation, half for research purposes.
  • edited August 2010
    Soo... I was wondering are there any forumites that live around or in Wildwood NJ?
    I live in Ocean County, so Wildwood is about an hour from me. I make my way down there several times during the summer, but sometimes I'll wind up in Ocean City or Atlantic City depending on the mood.
    Post edited by Matt on