This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

bleach song help

2»

Comments

• I've come a long way in the last 3.5 years...
    I had this same sort of experience just last night, when I came across a CD with some of the first songs I ever wrote on it. It hit me that I was fucking terrible back then, and now I'm a million times better, and in another two years I will be another million times better! Suddenly everything was put into perspective and I got the urge to write another song.
  • "life is like a boat"
    It's made of wood or metal, and occasionally sinks to the bottom of the ocean, taking all who sail on her with it?
  • "life is like a boat"
    It's made of wood or metal, and occasionally sinks to the bottom of the ocean, taking all who sail on her with it?
    I'd like to think that it's more like this: Just when everything seems grand, it all goes to shit, and people still expect you to play the violin.
  • Just when everything seems grand, it all goes to shit, and people still expect you to play the violin.
    I thought that was the one for "Life is like Emperor Nero's rule"?
  • I thought that was the one for "Life is like Emperor Nero's rule"?
    Just remember: Titanic took the entire fucking orchestra when she went.

All things considered, ships, much like lives, are bitches.
  • so i should get the google chorm one?
  • Yes, try Google Chrome.
  • The Big Three
    in terms of functionality or usefulness
    Geofino, you're an idiot. The 'big' three in terms of market size includes IE, in terms of functionality/usefulness it includes Opera. You should've said the 'big three runner-ups'.

Also, can we banner the semi-new idiot?
  • edited February 2010
    I don't support banning you, but here's why people want to:
    1) Poor grammar (EDIT: and spelling)
    2) Your posts seem like you're treating this more like a chat room than what it is. They don't seem well thought-out, and you even triple-posted in this thread.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I dont really know good grammer. :(

i dident know about the posting thing.
  • edited February 2010
    i dident know about the posting thing.
    There are rules when you join the forum...You would've had to have read through them to get accepted here. Also, it's against the rules now for all of us to be doing this, as you can see here:

But here are the rules anyways. Enjoy.
    Post edited by Axel on
  • edited February 2010
    As multiple people have already said, the best first step to take would be to use spell-checking functionality, either in your browser or built into the forum. This has the added bonus that you will spend more time on your posts.
    Also, it's against the rules now for all of us to be doing this
    That's arguable. As far as I know, that rule forbids one to point out transgressions of the rules, and that's that. As such, you would be the only one breaking it (except for me, for pointing that out). I don't see that trying to help someone who seems to want to improve their posts comes under that rule.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • The Big Three
    in terms of functionality or usefulness
    Geofino, you're an idiot. The 'big' three in terms of market size includes IE, in terms of functionality/usefulness it includes Opera. You should've said the 'big three runner-ups'.

Also, can we bannerthe semi-new idiot?
    What were you like when you were new? I don't think you should be so hard on him, he's new and he has the capacity to learn. At least he admitted he has bad grammar and has shown signs of wanting to change.
    edited February 2010
    why?[sic]
    Because the banner applies to you.
    [S]omeone who seems to want to improve their posts
    If that were the case he would be using the "Check spelling" button that he has been told about. But he hasn't, so it's evident that he will not bother trying to improve at all. His lack of common sense is also disturbing. Not to mention, the chances of him lying are bigger than the chances of him writing the truth.

We should banner the idiot because people have been banner'd in the past for ridiculous long times for far less severe transgressions. They are still part of the forums.

EDIT:
    I don't think you should be so hard on him, he's new
    No he's not.
    [H]e has the capacity to learn
    No he does not. He has already been told how to improve his spelling with minimal effort for him. His spelling has not improved.
    At least he admitted he has bad grammar
    What a fucking achievement. Give him a prize. Clearly that warrants respect... claiming to be in "collage[sic]" and posting like a fucking twelve year old on drugs.
    What were you like when you were new?
    I was awesome of course. I am without flaw or peer in every way. Meeting a person like me on the internet should be awarded with a Noble prize for having basked in the glory of awesome, for having been allowed within the radius of absolute ego, for having had the chance of being insulted by yours truly.

EDIT2: And he is banner'd. Thanks mods/admins.
    Post edited by ... on
  • I've come a long way in the last 3.5 years...
    I had this same sort of experience just last night, when I came across a CD with some of the first songs I ever wrote on it. It hit me that I was fuckingterribleback then, and now I'm a million times better, and in another two years I will be another million times better! Suddenly everything was put into perspective and I got the urge to write another song.
    I felt that way over an old journal from High School. In it were stories of manga I wanted to make. I shit you not, I said manga. I was such a weaboo. The worse offender of that book was the trope ridden reverse harem I wrote. ARGHRHRK!
  • edited February 2010
    Haha, I had those too, except that I called them comics, because I had been making comics for a long time before I found out about manga. I drew, like, 100 pages of this fantasy story when I was 14 and had a lot of free time, and you can pick out exactly what kind of stuff I was watching at the time. I saw Princess Mononoke, and suddenly people were riding on deer, and I saw Ranma and suddenly everyone had braids and very Asian clothes. WuFei and Duo even appear briefly in the background.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • I saw Princess Mononoke, and suddenly people were riding on deer, and I saw Ranma and suddenly everyone had braids and very Asian clothes. WuFei and Duo even appear briefly in the background.
    That... could actually work as an hilarious webcomic. Just change something each panel and at the end it's something completely different.
  • EDIT2: And he is banner'd. Thanks mods/admins.
    Huh? As far as I can see he's just on probation, not banned.
  • I felt that way over an old journal from High School. In it were stories of manga I wanted to make. I shit you not, I said manga. I was such a weaboo. The worse offender of that book was the trope ridden reverse harem I wrote. ARGHRHRK!
    I write poetry. I have been writing poetry for a while. One time I reread some of my early "work." I use the term "work" loosely, as most of the poems were abominations following sonnet (sonnet!) form with themes derived from recent crushes and loose, terrible ideas. It was doubly bad because my mind would recoil in horror not only over my shit poetry, but over the subject of the poems; the cliched verses about shallow and entirely unappealing people I couldn't believe I had ever been attracted too.

I had the last laugh, though; I wrote a slam poem last year that got put on a freshman English exam for analysis...After being asked to perform it for a bunch of different classes. Win.
  • EDIT2: And he is banner'd. Thanks mods/admins.
    Huh? As far as I can see he's just on probation, not banned.
    ITT: People not reading their posts.
  • I dont now how to put a video in but heres the song.

• For a video use this button: image. I'll show you:
  • Yay this songs good. :)
  • ?
    OMG thought it would be clever to put an invisible "ner" in "ban'd." Hence, he's really saying "banner'd," but disguising it so as to set a trap for unwitting quoters. Never mind that it's not clever, and "banner'd" isn't a proper word. "Bannered" would be more correct.
  • Maybe in the Rules and Hints thread, a small tutorial of how to use the video embed can be added? It's not exactly the most obvious thing in the world, and it would be a good reference for the rest of us since I always forget which video sites are supported besides YouTube.
  • Never mind that it's not clever, and "banner'd" isn't a proper word. "Bannered" would be more correct.
    jokeoverhead.jpg It would've given it away too easily.