This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Toy Story 3

edited February 2010 in Movies
mk_PmAmhbMc
LpJxvBBZ3rQ
Looks fantastic, I'm not sure why I was so worried.

Comments

• The trailers are great, but they are all embedding disabled.
  • Looks like... more Toy Story. HELL YEAH! Woody gets shit done!
  • I'm very excited.
  • I'mveryexcited.
  • I'm so excited that I'm going to see it on opening day.
  • GeoGeo
    edited February 2010
    I'm so excited that I'm going to see it on opening day.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I'm so very excited that I'm going to see it on opening day, twice, with the 3D goggles propped up on my ass.
    And I just can't hide it.
  • I've still never seen the first two Toy Story movies.
    This must be remedied.
    This must be remedied.
    Meh. I'll get around to it when I have a kid.
  • I'm excited.
  • edited February 2010
    Big Kev
    Holy shit nostalga bomb.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I was waiting for you to see that.
  • I was waiting for you to see that.
    Well played, sir, well played.
  • edited February 2010
    I want this to be fantastic. If so, we will have another one of the few perfect trilogies, along with Star Wars IV-VI and Lord of The Rings.
    Post edited by Nukerjsr on
  • I want this to be fantastic. If so, we will have another one of the few perfect trilogies, along with Star Wars IV-VI and Lord of The Rings.
    Back to the Future?
  • I want this to be fantastic. If so, we will have another one of the few perfect trilogies, along with Star Wars IV-VI and Lord of The Rings.
    Back to the Future?
    Definitely this.
    Back to the Future?
    Well, 2 and 3 are held in different regards, but fans of the 1st Back to the Future still love 2 and 3. So...yeah, that counts.
  • edited February 2010
    The Godfather. Say what you will about III, but it's crucial for the purposes of ending the story even if it sucks isn't the greatest.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • The Godfather. Say what you will about III, but it's crucial for the purposes of ending the story even if itsucksisn't the greatest.
    I agree with that statement. I actually like Pt.III, and I don't think Sofia Coppola was a terrible character at all.
  • For me, personally, the Toy Story franchise hit too late for nostalgia, which abates my excitement.
  • Looking into it, the 2nd Toy Story 3 Trailer really looks cool. Except that ending joke really, really worries me.
  • I can't wait for this movie. I loved the first as child and used to recite it. As a teen I loved 2 because it reminded me of childhood and made me miss my toys. Now as an adult I'm going to see 3 and now I could share love of the characters with the kids of my family. I really can't wait for this movie.
  • Looking into it, the 2nd Toy Story 3 Trailer really looks cool. Except that ending joke really, really worries me.
    Ole! hehehehe, but seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing what Pixar has come up with.
  • I've always hated Toy Story. It was one of those movies that I never wanted to watch, but my mom or older sister wanted to watch, so I've seen it many times. I never laughed, and I was only entertained (very slightly) the first time I saw it.
  • As a teen I loved 2 because it reminded me of childhood and made me miss my toys.
    That scene with "Emily" makes me Bwaaahhh! every time.
  • Toy Story 1's CGI has not aged well. The difference between it and TS2 is shocking; TS1 has the sort of textures that we all remember from N64. Scud's "fur" looks like bristly eggshell white flesh. Gads.
  • Toy Story 1's CGI hasnotaged well. The difference between it and TS2 is shocking; TS1 has the sort of textures that we all remember from N64. Scud's "fur" looks like bristly eggshell white flesh. Gads.
    Yeah, I watched it recently and you can really spot the rough parts of the animation. Modern gaming CG has spoiled us.
  • Hey look, a fun cameo.