This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The thread in which there is no bickering

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Hence why I said. Let's all have sex! Like grown ups do.
    I was under the illusion that only teenagers had sex, because only teenagers are confused........ (no one will get THAT reference)
    Post edited by ElJoe0 on
  • I hope the irony of your admonishment isn't lost on you. :P
    Hardly, on both counts.
  • edited February 2010
    Arguing can be fine. For example, there is nothing wrong with "arguing a point." The appropriateness and methodology of the argument matter most. Lately, many posts, even when argumentative, have been of high quality. It makes for a fun, and interesting read.
    Post edited by Kilarney on
  • I agree wholeheartedly with the poster above me.

• I thought this was the "bicker bicker bicker, fight fight fight!" clip, but it wasn't. I posted it anyway.
  • FACEBOOK! Just to tempt people!
  • edited February 2010
    Intelligent debate is what it's all about.
    However, we shouldn't begrudge people a little light-hearted fun bickering (mostly Nine).
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I relax my mind by reading this forum. Mindless, repetative, predictable....
    edited February 2010
    Okay, so I gathered this box of strap-ons and dildos. I.e. DICKS EVERYWHERE. Ladies, I could only obtain two double-sided dildo's so you women will have to share, okay? Oh, wait, make that three. Your mom just called telling me she lends hers for the party. So when were we starting again? I think I should go to sleep first though, since at the end of the day I don't have enough energy to go more than half a dozen times. So yeah, tomorrow, fuck o'clock, your mom's house?

I PLEAD INSANITY AND SLEEP DEPRIVATI-OH GOD NO!
    Post edited by ... on
  • Oh, so THAT'S what your username means.
  • *rolls eyes* There are times I wonder why I deal with you jive motherf**kers...
  • *rolls eyes* There are times I wonder why I deal with you jive motherf**kers...
    Jive brothers ain't got no brain anyhow.
    Jive brothers ain't got no brain anyhow.
    Chump don't want no help, chump don't get no help. Shoot.

I need to watch Airplane! again.
  • edited February 2010
    Jive ass dude ain't got no brain anyhow.
    Surely you can't be serious..
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Surely you can't be serious..
    Surely you can't be serious...
  • Surely you can't be serious..
    Surely you can't be serious...
    I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
  • Bob Stack is the man.
  • I picked a bad day to quit amphetamines.
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffin' glue.
  • I really, really need to see airplane again.
  • SNAP OUT OF IT MAN!!
  • SNAP OUT OF IT MAN!!
    You should be studying, fool.
  • SNAP OUT OF IT MAN!!
    You should be studying, fool.
    I've been either doing so or attempting to for eight hours. No worries, though. Signing off.
    I picked the wrong day to take 20 lines of coke an 1 mg of lsd. I have a job interview.
    I picked the wrong day to take 20 lines of coke an 1 mg of lsd. I have a job interview.
    I picked one hell of a day to quit drinking.
  • edited February 2010
    I picked one hell of a day to quit drinking.
    In retrospect, I probably should have worn pants today.

EDIT: What's the word for realizing something while you're doing it? Retrospect is afterward, prospect is, I would assume, before. What about the ol' in media res?
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • EDIT: What's the word for realizing something while you're doing it? Retrospect is afterward, prospect is, I would assume, before. What about the ol' in media res?
    Just? As in 'I just realized I'm not wearing pants' one exclaims as they stand there next to the water cooler in the office kitchen, sipping their Cup a Soup, tomato.