This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

AFF Planetstorm

edited February 2010 in Video Games
Angels Fall First: Planetstorm; This one came out of the blue, anyone heard of/played it?
0UIaFQ5_AUc
Beta is here but you need UT3.

Comments

• It's not Planetside, it's Planetstorm. Completely different.
    Allow time for editing in the future. Knee-jerk reactions are good and all, but they don't add much.
  • You mean I should have bought that unreal tournament pack when it was like 5 bucks crap!
  • Allow time for editing in the future. Knee-jerk reactions are good and all, but they don't add much.
    4 minutes, ample time to see the error.
  • edited February 2010
    4 minutes, ample time to see the error.
    Really? And if you do other things in the meantime?

What are the specs like on UT3? From the screenshots it looks crazy high. I'm not sure my 8600GS + 3GHz * 2 CPU would keep up.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
    Allow time for editing in the future. Knee-jerk reactions are good and all, but they don't add much.
    Allow time for editing in the future. Knee-jerk reactions to knee-jerk reactions are good and all, though.
  • edited February 2010
    It's not Planetside, it's Planetstorm. Completely different.
    Allow time for editing in the future. Knee-jerk reactions to knee-jerk reactions are good and all, though.
    Four minutes, ample time to do something else and wait for a correction.
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
  • edited February 2010
    What has been seen cannot be unseen.
    You broke the recursion.
  • You mean I should have bought that unreal tournament pack when it was like 5 bucks crap!
    With any luck they'll convert it to the UDK and we'll get a standalone version.
  • edited February 2010
    Will UT2K4 work?
    EDIT: I just realized my netbook can play UT2k4 handily...^_^
    Post edited by Victor Frost on