This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fantasy Jobs You Want

edited February 2010 in Everything Else
Jobs you want that are totally unattainable by any means because they're not real.

So far there's only two I want; a bartender on the USS Enterprise-D and being a companion.

Comments

• Space Marine (Because it would DEFINITELY have less physical requirements than the normal Marines, mhm. That's what anti-gravity does for you.)

Grey Warden (Although the negatives are huge, it would be so awesome)

Bard for a party of adventurers.
  • Aspect-Emperor.
  • Space Marine (Because it would DEFINITELY have less physical requirements than the normal Marines, mhm. That's what anti-gravity does for you.)
    Maybe they have that at Starfleet. ^_^
  • Aspect-Emperor.
    Ditto.
    Maybe they have that at Starfleet. ^_^
    Who knows. Point is, I wanna get me a laser gun and shoot things in space. That's all there is to it.

Also, totally forgot Mecha pilot.
  • edited February 2010
    Jobs you want that are totally unattainable by any means because they're not real.
    The guy whose job it is to be better than me.

EDIT: Option 2: Dinosaur knight.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Well-paid comic book artist with free time.

:D
  • Digimon Tamer.
  • Pokemon Gym Leader.
  • Digimon Tamer.
    Crap! Make that 3 jobs for me! Problem is, how do you get paid as a tamer?
  • The boss of Congress.
  • Digimon Tamer.
    Paid? You're in the Digital World! Fight with your partner and you can secure food, shelter, and respect. Who needs money?
  • Dragon conservation.
  • Star Destroyer Commander.
  • Star Destroyer Commander.
    Really? You'll just get choked out/blown up sooner or later.
  • edited February 2010
    Digimon Tamer.
    Paid? You're in the Digital World! Fight with your partner and you can secure food, shelter, and respect. Who needs money?
    I was thinking Tamer as in the first half of Digimon Tamers when you're in "the real world." Now, as for being a digi destined, I'd do that and travel the digital world everyday. I'll wear my awesome gothic lolita garb with Gazimon by my side and we shall be most awesome.

Post edited by Viga on
  • edited February 2010
    Digimon Tamer.
    I was thinking Tamer as in the first half of Digimon Tamers when you're in "the real world." Now, as for being a digi destined, I'd do that and travel the digital world everyday. I'll wear my awesome gothic lolita garb with Gazimon by my side we shall be most awesome.

I'd rock my Kotemon and run around with my Steampunk goggles.
    Digimon are taking this forum over...Mwahahahahahaha!
    Post edited by Axel on
  • Pokemon Gym Leader.
  • edited February 2010
    Successor of Hokuto Shin Ken

Almost any Marvel Universe job (Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., Sorcerer Supreme, Living Tribunal, etc.)

President of Geekland, a country/state/town where only geeks live, and the Internet is measured in pedabits per second.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Aramaki's job.

Or, before I'm old, The Major's.
  • Green Lantern.
  • Green Lantern.
    QFT
  • Aramaki's job.
    Or, before I'm old, The Major's.
    Aramaki's job isn't so much a fantasy though, is it?
  • edited February 2010
    Green Lantern.
    QFT
    Violet Lantern.
    Otaqueen.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Green Lantern.
    QFT
    Violet Lantern.
    Well, green's my favorite color. The Green Lantern is the only superhero who I like completely unjustifiably, and willingly admit such. I like the color green, and even though that's not a good enough reason to like the Green Lantern, oh well.
  • I would like the title of Timelord. I can also live as a President of Gallifray.
    If only because I like how they dress <3
  • Fairy Queen who lives in a tree-house and keeps all the tree spirits happy with her songs and stories.
    Space Train Conductor.
    Unicorn tamer, who has a bunch of talking unicorns in her forest and uses them to solve problems with their magic.
    Holodeck programmer.
    A Mymble who lives in Moomin house, who is not so much a job as a carefree lack of one.
    Immortal Wolf-Goddess Guardian Spirit who protects a specific person and keeps them safe with biting, magic, and crazy kung fu.
  • Jedi Knight
    Giant Robot Pilot (or any other sort of 'mech)
    Space Battleship Crew (Yamato, Macross, etc.)
    Space Fighter Pilot (X-Wing, Valkyrie)
    Aspect Emperor
  • Full-time masturbator.

Somebody had to say it.
  • pedabits per second.