This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Robot Unicorn Attack

Comments

• Press "Z" to chase your dreams.
  • I want to be with you.
  • I want to be with you.
    And live in harmony, harmony, harmony!

25010 Total Score btw.
  • Persistence is futile!
  • edited February 2010
    30998 42232 47349 71096 total;
    13686 17366 22770 32188 34728 47408 single run.
    I admit, Canabalt was better, but Canabalt didn't have a robot unicorn.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • edited February 2010
    Why are the weirdest games always so addictive?

Protip: You can effectively fly by jumping after dashing then dashing again and repeating the process.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Why can't I stop playing this?

Also, am I the only one to notice the unicorn resembles another equine with a rainbow mane and tail?
  • I wonder if I could do better if I re-bound the keys to a controller.
  • Unintentional Easter egg of hilarity: go look at the high score list for the game and check out the top ten.
  • Now that it's too late, there's a music video here.
  • Unintentional
    HAH! You wish.
  • edited March 2010
    Post edited by Nukerjsr on
  • Unintentional
    HAH! You wish.
    Unintentional in that the creators of RUA probably didn't put it there. No idea how those hackers on steroids pulled it off, but I laughed pretty hard.
  • Unintentional
    HAH! You wish.
    Unintentional in that the creators of RUA probably didn't put it there. No idea how those hackers on steroids pulled it off, but I laughed pretty hard.
    Can you take a screenshot? My browser is having a minor spazz.
  • Can you take a screenshot? My browser is having a minor spazz.
    Hmmm, so is mine. I keep getting this error:
    {"success" : true, "message": "That didn't work"}
    Maybe [as] figured out that something is up and is trying to fix it.
  • Unintentional in that the creators of RUA probably didn't put it there.
    Creators not filling in the top scores on a highscore chart but letting players submit their scores? That sounds RIDICULOUS, why would they ever let players do that? Why are you trying to dodge with bullshit?
    Can you take a screenshot? My browser is having a minor spazz.
    It's just a few entries of 'moot' in the top ten. It's a flash game, such scores are trivial to fake.
    Maybe [as] figured out that something is up and is trying to fix it.
    Nope, just a shitty site. Got that at first too, just go back, click highscores again.
  • Creators not filling in the top scores on a highscore chart but letting players submit their scores? That sounds RIDICULOUS, why would they ever let players do that? Why are you trying to dodge with bullshit?
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but what the fuck are you talking about, Nine? All he said was that there was humour in the game that was not put there by the people who made the rest of the jokes in the game.
  • edited February 2010
    Why are people going crazy over this game? It's just a slightly worse version of Canabalt with a hokey theme. Nobody seems to remember that Adventure Island did it first.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • It's just a slightly worse version of Canabalt with a hokey theme.
    That's exactly why.
  • hokey theme
    Right on!

EDIT:oops
  • Why are people going crazy over this game? It's just a slightly worse version of Canabalt with a hokey theme. Nobody seems to remember thatAdventure Islanddid it first.
    Adventure Island is the jam.
  • edited February 2010
    Why are people going crazy over this game? It's just a slightly worse version of Canabalt with a hokey theme. Nobody seems to remember thatAdventure Islanddid it first.
    Neither had such a rocking soundtrack and manly graphics.
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • Maybe I'm missing something here, but what the fuck are you talking about, Nine? All he said was that there was humour in the game that was not put there by the people who made the rest of the jokes in the game.
    No, he said looking at high score lists is an easter egg, and that they are unintentional. Both of which, I hope you agree, are ridiculous claims. The only kind of high score list easter egg would be like the Time's 100 poll, which doesn't apply here.
    Why are people going crazy over this game? It's just a slightly worse version of Canabalt with a hokey theme.
    thatsthejoke.jpg
    It also was on TV.