This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Critical Threat Theatre: Of Dice and Men

Critical Threat Theatre

So Nuri and I went to watch a reading of this play Saturday night at PAXE, during the concert. We were both blown away. It's a funny, moving, and poignant piece about a group of gamers coping with a changing group dynamic. I don't want to go into too much detail, because it's something I think everyone should see and experience for themselves.

Hopefully, the reading will be on the PAXE DVD, or somewhere on Youtube. If you can find it, watch it and judge for yourself.

The next step for the company is to make a full production of the play. To do that, they need money. On that website, you can donate to the cause. Nuri and I will most certainly be giving these people money so that they may realize their vision. I suggest other people do the same, though you should probably watch the reading in some form to be sure that you actually want this to become a full production.

Comments

• This sounds great.
  • I cried. ALL the tears. It was accurate and poignant.
  • FYI, I just noticed they are coming to PAX Prime and their panel in on Friday at 7:30 PM. I intend on going.

BTW, the above url is no longer working so here is their new one.