This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things You Never Expected to Hear Yourself Say

edited April 2010 in Everything Else
Me 3 Minutes ago: "Wow, I really need to watch more C-SPAN."

Comments

• "I once attempted to free myself from imprisonment by strangling myself with my own umbilical cord. It was a desperate gamble, but I was cesareaned shortly after."
  • Me one minute ago: "It's kind of like a human raping a squirrel."
  • You were right. I was wrong. I'm sorry.
  • "This is a fun JRPG." - Me on Persona 4.
  • Me, five minutes ago: "I want to do something outside."
  • Me yesterday: "You're a BM... W!"
  • "I can dig the Facebook interface."
  • "Wow, this Pokemon game sucks," (in relation to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness).
  • "I want to be on that stage in a tank top!"
  • "That song is too heavy for my tastes."

Later on I realized Grindcore is not heavy, it's just shitty.
  • "Y'know, I really agree with Sarah Palin on that."

She was telling people to get the facts and decide how to vote based on that, instead of doing what pundits on TV tell you.
  • "I'm thinking of buying a Subaru Impreza."
  • "You know what the only thing more fun than this waterslide is? A trip to the gynecologist!!"

Improv scene.
  • edited April 2010
    "Get back here, bitch!!", to an assault helicopter in FarCry.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • "I need help." :P
  • "I'm thinking of buying a Subaru Impreza."
    Wait, what's wrong with an Impreza?
  • "That iPad looks kinda cool. I could see myself using that."

In my defense, it does look kinda cool; and, on perusing the Apps store, I could see myself actually doing work with it.

In my defense, it does look kinda cool; and, on perusing the Apps store, I could see myself actually doing work with it.
    I had this exact moment today when fiddling with it at the apple store in campus. I really liked the piano app it had on it and I could really see myself using it, but it would have to be the 3g version.

Same here, almost exactly.
  • I never hear myself say things. I only hear the divine speeches made by the FSM through me.

I am now thinking about making a more significant percentage of the sounds I make to be laughter and other non-word sounds.
  • edited April 2010
    "Guys, I am the most ghetto person here!"
    Post edited by ElJoe0 on
  • Wait, what's wrong with an Impreza?
    Technically...nothing.
  • Wait, what's wrong with an Impreza?
    Technically...nothing.
    So what's the problem?
  • It's a Japanese car, and thus soulless and boring.
  • So what's the problem?
    It's a car. Now put your dick back in your pants. We know you like to wank over cars you use in Need For Speed without you making it so blatantly obvious. Please.
  • edited April 2010
    It's a car. Now put your dick back in your pants. We know you like to wank over cars you use in Need For Speed without you making it so blatantly obvious. Please.
    Hey, There is nothing wrong with the WRX. And I wouldn't call it soulless - it's just that like EVERY OTHER FUCKING CAR, it doesn't always suit every driver. It wouldn't suit me either - I'm lined up to buy an Australian Muscle car when I get to LA. that's just my style. But I enjoy the WRX, and there's nothing wrong with it.

It's rather like Sodomy, or dwarf fortress - It's not for everyone, but some enjoy it.

Doesn't mean Sonic's rubbing one out metaphorically over the WRX - dude's just wondering what's wrong with a car that to the best of his knowlege, has nothing wrong with it. Calm yourself, sir.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Doesn't mean Sonic's rubbing one out metaphorically over the WRX - dude's just wondering what's wrong with a car that to the best of his knowlege, has nothing wrong with it. Calm yourself, sir.
    It's just Nine being Nine. I pay no attention to him anymore, to be honest.
  • Halo Reach actually looks fun.
  • Hey, There is nothing wrong with the WRX.
    I wasn't thinking of getting a WRX...
  • Hey, There is nothing wrong with the WRX.
    I wasn't thinking of getting a WRX...
    There's another kind of Impreza?