This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things You Never Expected to Hear Yourself Say

Comments

• I wasn't thinking of getting a WRX...
    So you said. I misspoke, my mistake. But still, my point stands regardless.
  • I don't really need a car anymore.
  • Man, that character design for Kouji Kabuto looks really stupid.

On the new Mazinger SKL OVA coming out.
  • "Nah, I don't want any chocolate right now."
    This morning, just before Satan put on a parka.
  • Kate, are you feeling alright?
    I'm fine, I just didn't want it.
    I'm fine, I just didn't want it.
    Haha, I know what to send you when your birthday rolls around.
  • I'll drive.
    What? I'm a bum who likes to bike.
  • edited May 2010
    "Also, there is Canada."
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • I'm curious to hear that in context Kate.

"I'm tanning a color other than red!"
  • edited May 2010
    I'm curious to hear that in context Kate.
    She was discussing exotic and/or interesting vacation destinations. :P
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • I recommend BC, Quebec (if you can stand the french) Newfoundland (If you like mountains and fishing/camping) or Ontario. But really you should go to BC or Quebec.
  • I'm curious to hear that in context Kate.
    She was discussing exotic and/or interesting vacation destinations. :P
    It's funnier if you say she was discussing alternatives to nuking Congress.
  • I was hoping it was something along those lines. Or maybe judging country's danger levels based entirely on geographical size.
  • "Mom, I want to go to Senior Ball."
  • "I think I should become a vegetarian. I'm getting sick of eating meat."
  • "I have better things to do than play Pokemon."
  • edited May 2010
    "I guess I could do a crossdress cosplay."
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • "I'm bored with videogames, I'm going to study instead."
  • "Where'd this sheep come from?"
  • "...cutie mark..."
  • Using Pony phrases is cheating.
  • "Mom, you were right. It is much easier to do dishes every night instead of waiting to do it every few days."
  • "Sure, a formal Senior picture sounds fun."
  • "Mom, you were right. It is much easier to do dishes every night instead of waiting to do it every week or so."
  • "Hey, Ro. Here's another picture of a cat with the body of a poptart flying through space."
  • "Mom, you were right. It is much easier to do dishes every night instead of waiting to do it every few days."
    Get a dishwasher with all speed by whatever means necessary. I literally, honestly, truly can say that it has changed my life for the better more profoundly than almost any physical thing I have ever owned, on the level of my first car and my first computer.
    Get a dishwasher with all speed by whatever means necessary. I literally, honestly, truly can say that it has changed my life for the better more profoundly than almost any physical thing I have ever owned, on the level of my first car and my first computer.
    I second that emotion. I firmly believe that getting a dishwasher saved my marriage.
    I second that emotion.
    But then you've got to load the dishwasher. And then unload it. And then load it again ad nauseum.