This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

1116117118119120122»

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Found out my roomate legit believes in ghosts so there's that.......
    Post edited by SuperPichu on
  • Time to fuck with them.
  • MATATAT said:

Time to fuck with them.

• edited August 2016
    Give them a prop proton pack.
    Post edited by Daikun on
  • That's real tempting. He and his girlfriend were telling someone last night about this crazy thing that happened with a ouja board. I might just futz with our A/C and try to create extra drafts to blow doors shut.
  • Oh shit, I grew up with their shitty commercials lol
  • I always liked sadfrog. It felt insincere when he started smiling. Now this.
  • Turns out the truly rare pepes are the ones that aren't racist.
  • So this is a thing I stumbled on while looking for some new 3.5mm extension cables. Uh...
  • Would that actually fit? It looks a little big for the hole.
  • Why would you want the cable dangling from the dashboard controls like that? It's better by the cigarette lighter where you can ignore it.
  • I went on Japanese TV today dressed as a bear.
  • Amp said:

I went on Japanese TV today dressed as a bear.

...a lesbian bear?
  • I didn't see any lesbian bears in the weather forecast today.
  • That's because the bear showed up in sports.
  • Amp said:

Did you get a gig as being a token white guy there for comic relief?
  • Amp said:

Did you get a gig as being a token white guy there for comic relief?
    Haha sort of yeah, I'm being the dancing gaijin till I pass N1/2 so I can move to translation.

The bear suit was for Halloween lessons, by chance CCNet where filming the kids having lunch and I got dragged in. As the only white person for 30k I have become the running joke/anomaly of the quite village I live in. Was on TV for the sports day getting my arse kicked and the same for some the kendo matches they had.

Also a lass not a a lesbian bear the beard gives me a way.
  • Hmm maybe not so much a WTF of your day, but more like expected behaviour from America towards it's own citizens.
    The fact that this guy even has to walk around with papers and registrations so he can prove he is who he is and who his dog is, is utterly stupid. Might as well be living in the 1800s if you're an African American.

Providing Trump with legitimacy makes bigots feel as if they have received legitimacy by proxy. See all neo Nazi groups popping out all over the world sending messages of support to the US.

Even some random white supremacist group popped up after the Trump win in Perth but were immediately stomped out by the police.
  • If you want to smell like the bad guy from Toy Story 2, Cheetos now makes perfume, tho you'll have to wait because it's currently sold out.