This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• EDIT: What the hell is going on with the forum? Vanilla is glitching like crazy with the post ordering.
    Possibly a problem with the server's clock?
  • A friend of mine asked me what the culture was like here, and seemed disappointed that I answered honestly by saying "I've seen better cultures in a Petri dish full of bleach"
  • EDIT: What the hell is going on with the forum? Vanilla is glitching like crazy with the post ordering.
    Possibly a problem with the server's clock?
    Maybe, though it seems to have largely corrected itself. I say largely because the first post on this page is about the picture of batman and superman right above this post.
  • Jesus H. Galloping Christ II, Funfetus. That's heinous.
  • Jesus H. Galloping Christ II, Funfetus. That's heinous.
    Man, Don't I know it. Batman never smiles.
  • Man, Don't I know it. Batman never smiles.
    You've never seen Batman awash in the glow of motherhood, though.

The Reddit thread I got it from is pretty epic, too.
  • [Chimp rapes a frog]
    Man -- I was thinking about posting that here, but I couldn't quite bring myself to do it. Jesus christ.
  • [Chimp rapes a frog]
    Man -- I was thinking about posting that here, but I couldn't quite bring myself to do it. Jesus christ.
    I didn't even hesitate ^_~
    That's incorrect. Superman is the woman in that relationship.
  • [Chimp rapes a frog]
    "Primates... They'll bone anything that has a wet hole"
  • [omg everybody is online]
    Vanilla is just crapping all over itself lately, huh?
  • edited June 2010
    Are you sure it's a bug?
    It's not quite everyone, for one.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Looks like Scott turned off the extension. But yes, it must have been a bug. My guess is that it was showing everyone who's been here in the last 24 hours.
  • edited June 2010
    APB Embargo a week after release? Good luck people sticking to that.
    Is that even possible?
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • That says a lot about the developers' confidence.
  • Star of Waterworld invents machine to save the ocean.

In other news, Tim & Eric, Awesome Show, Great Job! is now real fucking life.
  • edited June 2010
    Star of Waterworld invents machine to save the ocean.

In other news, Tim & Eric, Awesome Show, Great Job! is nowreal fucking life.
    I thought it was his brother that invented that little beastie, and he just financed it?
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I was greeted at work this morning by this email:
    I just wanted to let everyone know that this morning while Marty was doing his rounds, he saw a bear cub behind the dumpster behind the Pattison building. I am asking everyone to take extra precautions. If there was a cub then there is also a mother bear. I will get with management this morning to see about developing a safety plan. I will keep you posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
  • We felt an earthquake. In Rochester. I mean, we weren't the center of one, but to feel it at all...That was weird.
  • I was greeted at work this morning by this email:
    I just wanted to let everyone know that this morning while Marty was doing his rounds, he saw a bear cub behind the dumpster behind the Pattison building. I am asking everyone to take extra precautions. If there was a cub then there is also a mother bear. I will get with management this morning to see about developing a safety plan. I will keep you posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
    That reminds me of something that happened during the fourth grade. Apparently, someone left one of the library windows open over a weekend. When the librarian opened it the following Monday, there were about five raccoons sleeping on one of the card catalogs. This was enough to wake them up and send them running down the fourth grade wing. Fortunately, no one was hurt. It was just a surreal thing to see. One of them stole my bubble gum out of my backpack!

Great. I'm only 22, and I already feel old.
  • That reminds me of something that happened during the fourth grade. Apparently, someone left one of the library windows open over a weekend. When the librarian opened it the following Monday, there were about five raccoons sleeping on one of the card catalogs. This was enough to wake them up and send them running down the fourth grade wing. Fortunately, no one was hurt. It was just a surreal thing to see. One of them stole my bubble gum out of my backpack!
    That's awesome. Raccoons can be pretty scary. Once, my friend and I were vising a friend who had moved up to the mountains of SoCal. We were staying in this sort of basement room below the house, but you had to go outside and up the stairs to get into the house. Late one night, we were watching a movie in the house, but we'd left our shoes in the basement, and when we went to go back to the basement to go to sleep, there were raccoons on the stairs. We weren't gonna try to get past raccoons barefoot, and nothing seemed to scare them away. I think they just left on their own after a few minutes.
  • edited June 2010
    Did all of California travel back to the 1800's?
    Also, why the crap aren't these babies being properly vaccinated and their parents getting the needed booster shots?
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • edited June 2010
    I suppose the anti-vaccine people are getting what they wanted, at least.

Anyone know what the odds are that this won't be the last outbreak?
    Post edited by Omnutia on