This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

LOL of Your Day! (AKA "Oh no not another 'of your day' thread")

Things of your day are interesting and cool.
Wins of your day are Proclamations of awesome.
Fails of your day ask for a shoulder to lean on.

But a LOL of your day is just to spread that little bit of happiness you gleaned from our world.

LOMD: In Cooking Mama 1, Mama didn't talk. I was just playing Cooking Mama 3, and Mama speaks in the most Japanese accent I have ever heard. I burned something and I heard her say "Dont wurry, Mama wihr herp you!"
XD

Comments

• Why not just post that in the TOTD thread?

• A little video my cousin put together. I told him he should make a running series out of it, it would be hilarious!
  • Wow, that is some pansy ass LARPing combat. When I LARPed the physical combat was real and fast as hell.
  • edited May 2010
    It's a mocumentary lol, it was done for the lulz not because they are actually LARPers.
    I was thinking of working with him on this little project in my spare time and adding my martial arts experience to it to spice up the way it looks a little. I have a bunch of sparring weapons that are designed to accurately match the weight and feel of a real weapon equivalent, so I might just go in with my heavy ass shashqa and pull some systema on them. They can improve a lot, but I think that there's a lot of potential lol.

Bonus points for the fact that he used this as an LA project.
    Post edited by Sova on
  • When I LARPed the physical combat was real and fast as hell.
    I am intrigued. Please go into detail of your LARPing history...
  • Wow, that is some pansy ass LARPing combat. When I LARPed the physical combat was real and fast as hell.
    Really? When I LARPed, we just used "rock, paper, scissors". BTW, if we were allowed to use actual rocks and scissors, that would make it a bit more interesting.

Also, I met my husband at a LARP.
  • Also, I met my husband at a LARP.
    HAH! Take that e-harmony!
  • edited May 2010
    During my search for a computer case, I found one that made me lol/smile.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Yesterday I saw a big sign in the window of the bar next door, and it said something like "Watch the semi-finals here!" That caught me out, because I live next door to a gay bar, and it's not the kind of place to show live sports. Until I looked closer, and they are showing the Eurovision semi-finals. That made far more sense.
  • This thread is the LOL of my day.

Guys, I think the "X of your day" threads are getting excessive.

Just you wait, they're going to get sillier and sillier. Smile of your day? Food of your day? Toilet visit of your day?
  • People are lining up in town for an iPad - And as I was walking by a second-hand gadget store yesterday, I saw not one, not two, but Nine iPads, just there on the shelf, every size and model apple has released to the public so far.
  • Until I looked closer, and they are showing the Eurovision semi-finals.
    Oh, Eurovision is soon. Awesome. Let me know after the finals so we can go watch it on YouTube.
  • Until I looked closer, and they are showing the Eurovision semi-finals.
    Oh, Eurovision is soon. Awesome. Let me know after the finals so we can go watch it on YouTube.
    Me and my buddies are going the full distance and throwing a Eurovision party on Saturday. Hello Helsinki, London calling!
    Toilet visit of your day?
    I totally had and awesome poop after some Mexican foods.

Just you wait, they're going to get sillier and sillier. Smile of your day? Food of your day? Toilet visit of your day?
    Have you actually read the title of this thread?