This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Zenkaikon V: Valley Forge Convention center March 18-20th 2011.

13»

Comments

• You guys had a pretty rocking setup for Main Events, especially relative to the size of the con. The new venue is a keeper. ^_~
  • I'm so tired after that weekend. I spent most of it with my anime club as their skit for the masquerade won grand prize so we spent a lot of time celebrating. You can see them in that music video in the Bleach suit costumes. I did end up going to the Go Nagai panel (to which I was one of three people in the audience) and sadly wasn't impressed with the dude's panel.
  • I'm so tired after that weekend. I spent most of it with my anime club as their skit for the masquerade won grand prize so we spent a lot of time celebrating. You can see them in that music video in the Bleach suit costumes. I did end up going to the Go Nagai panel (to which I was one of three people in the audience) and sadly wasn't impressed with the dude's panel.
    Oh yea, I didn't run into you did I...
  • edited March 2011
    Our Tech Vendor for this year was leaps and bounds better than anything we ever had before. Colette pulled me in as I was running around Thursday night to show me what our contract work had paid for, and I promptly lost my shit. :P

Since we have yet to sign for a venue for our next annual event, I cannot do much except to promise that our main event tent should be to at least that level of quality, no matter where we end up. The tech vendor crew we used were awesome.

I'd love to hear feedback any of you had on the board gaming room and the video gaming room(s), as I personally did not get to unchain myself from my duties except to briefly go in search of folks.
    Post edited by Your Mom on
  • Obviously you need to replace the Panel Head he's an asshole.
  • I'd love to hear feedback any of you had on the board gaming room and the video gaming room(s), as I personally did not get to unchain myself from my duties except to briefly go in search of folks.
    Didn't spend much time in the video game room other than to take a peek. Board gaming was good, it just needs more space. There was a time when it was completely full. Also one time there was BO in there.
  • Obviously you need to replace the Panel Head he's an asshole.
    No doubt! He never helped me any...
  • Didn't spend much time in the video game room other than to take a peek. Board gaming was good, it just needs more space. There was a time when it was completely full. Also one time there was BO in there.
    Yea, Chuck did a good job getting games and setting the room up. Just a easier to use space and ventilation from the smelly fans would be awesome ^_^
  • I really loved the board game room for both gaming and hanging out.

The con overall seemed really good. Staff seemed to do really well.