This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Saving Money

13»

Comments

• I just had a strange thought -why the fuck do I know so much about goddamn beanbag filling?
    Beanbag filling geek.
  • Why am I picturing Scott slowly stealing A small amount of filing from each of the PAX Sumos and transporting it back to his room? Perhaps like tunnel dirt in The Great Escape.
  • Why am I picturing Scott slowly stealing A small amount of filing from each of the PAX Sumos and transporting it back to his room? Perhaps like tunnel dirt in The Great Escape.
    Genius.
  • Why am I picturing Scott slowly stealing Asmallamountof filing from each of the PAX Sumos and transporting it back to his room? Perhaps like tunnel dirt in The Great Escape.
    I want to see this on camera.
    Nah, Just go to Digital Overload, and steal from them instead. It's just a shit PAX rip-off, run by a shit PA ripoff.