This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEGLEESBACKONRIGTHNOWEEEEEEEEEEE

Ms. Beist is a hilarious addition.

Comments

• I'm more of a SQUEEEEEEEECASTLESEASON3ISBACK<3NATHANFILLIONWEEEEEEEEE.

But that's just me.
  • edited September 2010
    I'm more of a SQUEEEEEEEECASTLESEASON3ISBACK<3NATHANFILLIONWEEEEEEEEE.

But that's just me.</p>
    I'm with her. And Stana Katic.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • Ms. Beist is a hilarious addition.
    I would like to thank Sue Sylvester for 2 things:
    1. The poop cookies and...
    2. Keeping me from hearing too much Lady Gaga.
  • Oh god, Beiste is a beast.

Also, I miss you, Glee. You make me happy. :)
  • Yeah, I woke up recently to find my uTorrent had only just gotten the torrent off RSS feeds. I'm looking forward to it.
  • I think I'm the only one on the forum who cares, but whatever, I'll squee anyway. Because I can.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEESUPERNATURALISBACKTHISFRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE.
  • I was disappointed with the first ep, but it seems to forshadow a bit of great stuff so I'm looking forward. Though Beiste was pretty awesome though.
  • I will continue my plan of watching the musical numbers on Youtube and nothing else.

Unless the show achieves what it did in the first two episodes, I see no reason to continue otherwise. ;^)
  • Unless the show achieves what it did in the first two episodes, I see no reason to continue otherwise. ;^)
    Did you ever watch the Joss Whedon ep?
  • Did you ever watch the Joss Whedon ep?
    Yeap. It was pretty good. But, are they all like that?
  • Hit or miss.. Actually my problem with the first ep of the second season was the musical numbers were generally not used to advance the plot... Until the end. I like Glee most when it acts like a musical in telling a story with the songs but I also understand it's kinda hard to do that 4 or 5 times an ep. I just wish if they can't tie the song to the plot more that at least they do cut away's to other things going on with the song still going moving characters or plot forward.
  • Fucking Gleeks.
  • I stopped watching glee after the fourth time that stupid teacher displayed his incompetence in regards to his wife's fake baby. She's a bitch, he's an idiot, and everything is stupid teenage drama. The only character that impressed me was Sue, and that was only because of how over the top she is.
  • Yeah, I kinda like the music, but the show is just arse. Shitty Teenage drama, incompetent, annoying adults, some of them teachers? I could just play the Glee soundtrack over the top of any episode of Home and Away, ever.
  • I've only seen one episode of Glee-- the one with Neil Patrick Harris-- and I spent most of it just counting how many times they said or sang the word "dream" since following your dreams was the theme of the episode (the total was 67). I could see why people like the show since the musical numbers were good, but it's definitely not my thing.

Also, this.
  • So, regarding the music of the recent episode, what do you guys think?

Empire State of Mind is definitely on my iPod, as well as Telephone.
    Billionaire? Perhaps. It's cute, but not incredibly noteworthy.
    Rachel's solo was well sung, but boring on my part. Definitely not adding.