This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

edited September 2010 in Everything Else
This thread is for when you have something to say that doesn't fit in any other topic but is not worthy of it's own.

For example, I remember listening to an episode of geeknights and Rym mentioned using a song that says "get out the way bitch, get out the way!" for a bike horn or something. Today, at a friend's party I discovered the name of this song. It's Move Bitch by Ludacris.

Comments

• When people say "Why can't you be more open minded!", it usually means, "Why aren't you thinking how I do!"
  • For example, I remember listening to an episode of geeknights and Rym mentioned using a song that says "get out the way bitch, get out the way!" for a bike horn or something. Today, at a friend's party I discovered the name of this song. It's Move Bitch by Ludacris.
    I'm going to have a Car Horn installed in my van that lets me use Custom MP3s and WAVs - this will be the first thing I put on it.
  • I was broke at the time, so if it wasn't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in colledge.
  • if it wasn't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in colledge.
    *blood shoots out my nose*
  • if it wasn't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in colledge.
    *blood shoots out my nose*
    That sentence just bared repeating.
  • Damn, these clove cigarettes are strong.
  • A dirigible penis, of all things.
  • If a tree falls on a mime in the middle of the forest, does anyone care?
  • If a tree falls on a mime in the middle of the forest, does anyone care?
    The mime, One assumes.
  • If a man says something, and a woman isn't there to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Since this is rapidly becoming the bad jokes thread -

A koala is sitting up a gum tree, smoking a joint when a little lizard walks past, looks up and says, "Hey Koala! What are you doing?"
    The koala says: "Smoking a joint, come up and have some."
    So the little lizard climbs up and sits next to the koala and they have a few joints. After a while the little lizard says his mouth is dry and is going to get a drink from the river. But the little lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river.
    A crocodile sees this and swims over to the little lizard and helps him to the side, then asks the little lizard: "What's the matter with you?"

The little lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the koala in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink.

The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the bush, finds the tree where the koala is sitting finishing a joint, and he looks up and says "Hey you!"
    So the koala looks down at him and says: "Shiiiiiiiiiiit dude ... how much water did you drink?!!"
  • Why do we have to learn about truth gates with Binary and all that stuff? This is a computer major, and I guarantee you no programmer, especially no game programmer, sits and writes truth tables, they make the computer do it. Seriously. I know why we have to understand it, but doing like, fifty of them? Doesn't seem necessary.
  • no programmer, especially no game programmer, sits and writes truth tables, they make the computer do it.
    How can you make a computer make a truth table if you don't know how to make one yourself? Stop whining. Discrete for Tech 1 is easy.
  • I just mean, I need to learn what it is, and how to make it, but not actually solve my way through it and stuff. Knowing where to plug in the numbers and stuff is important, but doing all the algebra? I dunno, seems like something I will not do. It is easy, and that's why it feels like a waste of my time.
  • I just mean, I need to learn what it is, and how to make it, but not actually solve my way through it and stuff. Knowing where to plug in the numbers and stuff is important, but doing all the algebra? I dunno, seems like something I will not do. It is easy, and that's why it feels like a waste of my time.
    I ended up being placed in Algebra which was pretty much stuff that I learned 2 years ago. At least discrete math is new material for me, even if it's easy.
  • no programmer, especially no game programmer, sits and writes truth tables, they make the computer do it.
    How can you make a computer make a truth table if you don't know how to make one yourself? Stop whining. Discrete for Tech 1 is easy.
    Sounds like how we do at least 3 different scales in color theory.
  • I have so much work to do tomorrow that I don't know where to start -- and that makes it all that much harder to get done.
  • edited September 2010
    A picture is a comment right?
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • Today I went to a judo tournament with my girlfriend -- she competed, I didn't, because I'm still hurt from the last one. There were these four kids sitting in the row behind me, playing Mario Kart on a DS, and this girl who was evidently the oldest, and seemed to be enjoying that fact, said "This next map is cheap. That's sixth-grader talk for sucky."
  • Went to bed at 8 p.m. because I was exhausted. That was a bad calculation; five hours later, I can't get back to sleep. My body thinks it had a nice, long nap.
  • This thread reads like twitter.
  • This twitter reads like a thread.
  • I feel bad for not posting as often. The "Talk Like A Pirate Day" thread was brought back to the front, and I saw some old comments of mine near the front. I was "TheProX" then, and Viga referred to me by that name. It felt... odd. I then realized I haven't made a new comic or podcast or anything in forever, even though I have about 3 comics and 4 scripts ready, and 15 hours minimum of DnD content that I could post. Now I want to update everything, but it's 12:30 AM, and I'm tired but not sleepy, and I have school tomorrow.
    This post reads like livejournal.
  • I'm currently going to take a shower. Bringing a towel with me. Will later go to sleep. Haha what am I going to use all 140 characters for i
  • My superpower went un-used in New York.
  • Churba likes the word Ditto.
  • TEEETTTSSUOOOO!!
  • TEEETTTSSUOOOO!!
    KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

It's reflex. I have to do it. No matter what.