This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Did an in-depth review of Durarara. Yeah, I know, it's been out a while, but the dub is coming out soon, so it's good timing. Plus, only 18 episodes are out on BD/DVD in Japan.
    http://screwattack.com/blogs/FUCK-UP-GENTLEMEN/Durarararararararararararararara-Review/
    Post edited by Aria on
  • Istanbul was Istanbul until the Mongols conquered it and burned it to the ground. Now it's not Istanbul any more. If you've a date in Constantinople I guess you should go start sifting through the ashes.
  • Did an in-depth review of Durarara. Yeah, I know, it's been out a while, but the dub is coming out soon, so it's good timing. Plus, only 18 episodes are out on BD/DVD in Japan.
    http://screwattack.com/blogs/FUCK-UP-GENTLEMEN/Durarararararararararararararara-Review/
    Great, now I want to watch Durarara again, and I don't have time for that.
  • Istanbul was Istanbul until the Mongols conquered it and burned it to the ground. Now it's not Istanbul any more. If you've a date in Constantinople I guess you should go start sifting through the ashes.
  • This song always reminds me of My Ex-Fiance and her new boy. And it makes me smile.
  • Half Life has a story?
  • Half Life has a story?
    No one was ever sure... It possesses qualities that could be construed as a story, but they could also be chalked up to development errors.
  • edited November 2010
    Adrien Brody, Adrien Brody!
    Post edited by Wolfin on
  • Oh mans. I just thought of the best musical anime concept ever. Imagine Leiji Matsumoto doing a Deltron 3030 anime. OH YES.
  • edited November 2010
    Imagine Leiji Matsumoto doing a Deltron 3030 anime.
    That'll happen the same day Deltron Event II gets released.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • To this day, I don't understand how the order for the Online Users thing on the side works. I get that the admins and stuff are at top, but the rest of the order seems to follow a consistent, but not blatant pattern.
  • edited November 2010
    To this day, I don't understand how the order for the Online Users thing on the side works. I get that the admins and stuff are at top, but the rest of the order seems to follow a consistent, but not blatant pattern.
    It's just an ordering of their user ID numbers. Essentially it's ordered in terms of when people joined the forums.

EDIT: Or at least I thought it was...?
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Half Life has a story?
    The Mind of Gordon Freeman basically sums it up as a scientist having one of the shittiest days ever.
  • To this day, I don't understand how the order for the Online Users thing on the side works. I get that the admins and stuff are at top, but the rest of the order seems to follow a consistent, but not blatant pattern.
    It's just an ordering of their user ID numbers. Essentially it's ordered in terms of when people joined the forums.

Yeah, exactly. That's what I thought...I mean, usually it follows that pattern, but occasionally I've seen it not go in order of when they were created, and newer accounts have been above mine before and such.
  • I think it's just who was last active, based on page reloads. Should appear to be pretty much random.
  • Hmm...Really...That's...Interesting.
  • edited November 2010
    To this day, I don't understand how the order for the Online Users thing on the side works. I get that the admins and stuff are at top, but the rest of the order seems to follow a consistent, but not blatant pattern.

Yeah, exactly. That's what I thought...I mean, usually it follows that pattern, but occasionally I've seen it not go in order of when they were created, and newer accounts have been above mine before and such.
    It seems to be in account number order, with the exception of your own account, which is always just below very early accounts (up to no. 17 I've seen so far).
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • edited November 2010
    Imagine Leiji Matsumoto doing a Deltron 3030 anime.
    That'll happen the same day Deltron Event II gets released.
    Guess I'll have to make due with Hiroyuki Imaishi and Kazuya Tsurumaki's "The Life and Times of Dr. Octagon."
    Post edited by WindUpBird on

It seems to be in account number order, with the exception of your own account, which is always just below any admins.
    No, my account is never under the admins.
  • Hmm. I guess that's just the case with my account then. Nonetheless, they are very nearly in order, although currently progSHELL is out of position for some reason.
  • Did an in-depth review of Durarara. Yeah, I know, it's been out a while, but the dub is coming out soon, so it's good timing. Plus, only 18 episodes are out on BD/DVD in Japan.
    "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWBS!!" XD

Okay, I'm gonna go watch the show now!
    "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWBS!!" XD

Okay, I'm gonna go watch the show now!
    Glad I could help your decision =P
  • We are the Fukanese Dragons, and we will fuck you up.
  • edited November 2010
    We are the Fukanese Dragons, and we will fuck you up.
    Fast Karate for the Gentleman.
    Pretty sure they said that quote wasn't actually in the movie they talked about, but they had convinced themselves otherwise.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Hmm. I guess that's just the case with my account then. Nonetheless, they are very nearly in order, although currently progSHELL is out of position for some reason.
    my order has always been from oldest to newest. I dunno what you guys are doing.
    my order has always been from oldest to newest. I dunno what you guys are doing.
    Apparently, Your Mom is on top. I also has no idea Your Mom is this old.
    Your Mom must get around.
    Well of course. Your mom is the town bicycle...everybody has had a ride.
    Well of course. Your mom is the town bicycle...everybody has had a ride.
    But, your mom is rusty and old...