This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

PAX East 2011

1202122232426»

Comments

• It's closed door, no press.
    We never attend PAX as press. We attend as speakers.
  • We never attend PAX as press. We attend as speakers.
    From reading that event I am pretty sure they just want developers, so Emily and Alex can go :-p
  • Unless, that is, Rym and Scott want to write the Geeknights Indie RPG, at which point access would be allowed to them.
  • Unless, that is, Rym and Scott want to write the Geeknights Indie RPG, at which point access would be allowed to them.
    Anyone who plays the GeekNights RPG and doesn't make Rym and Scott have sex is just wasting everyone's time.
  • Guys, only the attendees have to be developers. We can be speakers and not be developers. Believe you me, we have a lot to say to those game developers.
  • edited April 2011
    Guys, only the attendees have to be developers. We can be speakers and not be developers. Believe you me, we have a lot to say to those game developers.
    Either this will give the devs some interesting new ideas and directions, or it's going to be as hilarious as the lass trying to sell bottled air woo woo to a crowd of venture capitalists.

In either case, We win.
    Post edited by Churba on