This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

[Private] *: Psst... Over here.

2»

Comments

• 1. A another comic.

I'm in the layout stage and I wrote the script up to chapter 3. I'm doing a lot of the layout drafts over and bigger because of page flow. I also have a new super respect for writing. It's harder than I thought and the characters are pushing me around to their whim sometimes.

2. Moving

I hate moving.
    I hate moving.
    I hate moving.
    I hate moving.
    I hate moving.
    I hate moving.

3. School work.

Color theory is way hard and 2D can be at times, but they tie in to learning how to make other projects better. So it's all cool.

4. Sexy stuff

If it was really a private thread, I'd tell you. ^_~
  • edited October 2010
    My friend Will's Craziest Mecha Moments panel (season 2) is accepted and in one of the bigger rooms at the small con we're going to this weekend.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • I hate moving.
    I feel your pain.
  • I hate moving.
    I hate moving.
    I hate moving.
    I hate moving.
    I hate moving.
    I hate moving.
    I concur.
  • edited October 2010
    Drawing comics all day. Taking an awesome anatomy course online. Finally recovered from my shoulder injury enough to start going back to judo this week. And we're probably moving to Portland within a couple months.
    1. A another comic.

I'm in the layout stage and I wrote the script up to chapter 3. I'm doing a lot of the layout drafts over and bigger because of page flow. I also have a new super respect for writing. It's harder than I thought and the characters are pushing me around to their whim sometimes.
    Awesome! I can't wait to see it. If you ever want any help/critiques with layouts (like that one time, remember?), I'd be glad to look at them.
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • edited October 2010
    I'm working on a rap in 7/4. It's pretty weird.
    Post edited by Walker on