This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I told you so.

edited November 2010 in Flamewars
I'll tell you again.

Fuck you all, may you choke in your drinks.

Comments

• Do you fuck your mother with that mouth?
  • may you choke in your drinks.
    I'm not sure how I choke in my drink...but I'll give it a go for you.
  • edited November 2010
    Nine?
    That was my first thought as well.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Nine?
    That was my first thought as well.
    Yeah, but if it is, I expect a better, more witty insult of some kind.
  • Nine?
    Oh, definitely.

Welcome back, I guess?
  • Hi Nine, how're things? I haven't seen you on Skype in a long time.
  • What brings you back to these 'ere parts?
  • edited November 2010
    I'll tell you again.

Fuck you all, may you choke in your drinks.
    I have no idea what is happening.
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • I don't think it's Nine. This account was created in 2008 and has already started three discussions.
  • You're still dumb as shit, aren't you?
  • Derp. I was just thinking how nice the forums have been lately as we have been helping fellow younger geeks get girls. ^_^
  • I propose we make ridiculous notions as to who it is.

It's Jen.
  • It's Morio-Kun's sister.
  • It's your mom.
  • It's your mom.
    My mom does want to post on the forums.
  • I can't get my mom to buy things on Amazon, this forum is way beyond anything she is capable of.
  • Sigh. Flamming Geek?
  • Itz teh ghast of mistur periood.

^Mr. Period Bait. Everyone get your proton packs ready.
  • I am disappoint.
  • YOU are disappointed? I'm fucking glad I chose to not bother with writing the paragraphs about why you suck.
  • I suck well at least.
  • I suck well at least.
    Do tell.
  • Gentlemen, let me propose a hypothesis!

Back in 2008, in the dark and decrepit halls of Nineless Manor, a man worked.

For years, his sweat and toil had brought him nothing but chaos and destruction, but this would change. This time would be different, for he had concocted a plan! A plan to create the Most Dangerous troll. As he began preparations, he drafted false identities and created elaborate backstories and personas, stoking the fires of his imagination with the flames of the dead. He was ready.

He began posting, and brought a razor sharp wit and scathing tongue to the forums of the Front Row Crew. For a time, it was good. The denizens of that land tolerated and eventually grew fond of this Sir. Nineless. Little did they know, he had them in his grasp. Once he had established himself, he began to slowly poke and prod at their hearts, testing out what turns of phrase would provoke them to humor, anger, and action. He began to place himself in front of them in the grand game of causality. He began to come before.

When he had grown tired of his playthings, as he then thought of the denizens of the forum, his gentle prodding gave way to sharp jabs and insults. These caused the denizens to exile him into the Internet wasteland, cast out of the ivory tower into scum and villainy.

For a time, it was good. The sleeper cells began awaking, one by one. Members of the forum who until then had seemed upright and genial citizens began to go mad, as they shed their masks of civility and revealed the troll within. Little did the forumites know, but holding the strings of each was a dark puppeteer, a madman cackling wildly from the haunted towers of Nineless Manor.

tl;dr welcome back, Nine!
  • YOU are disappointed? I'm fucking glad I chose to not bother with writing the paragraphs about why you suck.
    YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!!!

Back in 2008, in the dark and decrepit halls of Nineless Manor, a man worked.

For years, his sweat and toil had brought him nothing but chaos and destruction, but this would change. This time would be different, for he had concocted a plan! A plan to create the Most Dangerous troll. As he began preparations, he drafted false identities and created elaborate backstories and personas, stoking the fires of his imagination with the flames of the dead. He was ready.

He began posting, and brought a razor sharp wit and scathing tongue to the forums of the Front Row Crew. For a time, it was good. The denizens of that land tolerated and eventually grew fond of this Sir. Nineless. Little did they know, he had them in his grasp. Once he had established himself, he began to slowly poke and prod at their hearts, testing out what turns of phrase would provoke them to humor, anger, and action. He began to place himself in front of them in the grand game of causality. He began to come before.

When he had grown tired of his playthings, as he then thought of the denizens of the forum, his gentle prodding gave way to sharp jabs and insults. These caused the denizens to exile him into the Internet wasteland, cast out of the ivory tower into scum and villainy.

For a time, it was good. The sleeper cells began awaking, one by one. Members of the forum who until then had seemed upright and genial citizens began to go mad, as they shed their masks of civility and revealed the troll within. Little did the forumites know, but holding the strings of each was a dark puppeteer, a madman cackling wildly from the haunted towers of Nineless Manor.

tl;dr welcome back, Nine!
    Your hypothesis/story is making this absolutely shitty situation incredible!
  • Well, I allowed the bugmenot account all this time on good faith, but now it has been abused.
  • Well, I allowed the bugmenot account all this time on good faith, but now it has been abused.
    Bugmenot forums accounts are never a good idea. Lesson learned!
    I love you.