This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Assange Arrested

123457»

Comments

• You guys can't be serious.
    I take it you've never seed "Cool World"?
    According to AWO, I never should.
    According to AWO, I never should.
    You really shouldn't, but it does prove that some men rather have ink and paint instead.
    According to The Greatest Movie Ever!, I never should.
    FTFY.
  • According to AWO, I never should.
    My parents said it was dumb. It looked stupid, so I never saw it. It was one of those cartoons that was like "Hey, cartoons can be racy! They aren't just for kids!" And I was like, yeah, whatever, Bakshi, I've been watching anime for years.
  • In the greatest "Assange is innoce...GODDDAMNIT ASSANGE!" Moment ever, Right after Mickey Moore donates 20 Grand to his bail, they release a cable from Cuba raising the allegation from Cuba that "Sicko" is banned there, because it portrays, in their opinion, "the film is a myth" and "does not want to risk a popular backlash by showing to Cubans facilities that are clearly not available to the vast majority of them."

It also goes further, following up on various sections of the movie in detail, and telling us some things that Mickey decided not to quite show. And by Not quite show, I mean deny the existence of, ignore, refuse to imply, allude to, or other wise acknowledge because it kinda disproves the main gimmick/stunt of his movie.

Cable is here and you can get a mirror of it Right here.
  • I suppose the conspiracy theory camp mush be masturbating furiously at all this.
  • I suppose the conspiracy theory camp mush be masturbating furiously at all this.
    Both over Assange himself, and all the stuff that's coming out - the funny thing is how they ignore the fact that none of these leaks confirm any previously held theory, and the house of cards just gets taller.
  • the funny thing is how they ignore the fact that none of these leaks confirm any previously held theory
    They're conspiracy theorists; Toothpaste ingredients confirm previously held theories.
  • edited December 2010
    I should note, Moore is Denying the ban(Not providing any compelling or concrete proof that it's not, even by his fast and loose standards), and spinning a conspiracy theory about the US government, being paid off by the healthcare industry, is trying to discredit him and "Push him off a cliff", but provides no compelling evidence of any of his claims, and doesn't even address the rest of the cable, which deals with the Cuban health system in reality, not in Moore's Narcissistic "Propaganda world" that he portrays in his Documentaries films Entertainment Media productions Heaped, steaming piles of narcissistic bullshit.

Full disclosure - I cackled like the wicked witch of the fucking west over here while reading that cable.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • It's a good one! I can't wait for the next 23,000 cables.
  • Fuck you MM!
  • I cannot read the cables, lest I keep myself out of gainful employment in the future. Thanks, US government!

Still, I lol'd.