So Yahoo! is killing delicious. I'm already past shit-talking and working on a replacement. I'll move development to GitHub soon.
There are plenty of delicious alternatives out there, but mine is going to be different. The key difference is that it will be much like laconica/identica aka status.net. The idea is that it's open source and you can run your own personal delicious clone instead of using someone else's. Here's a list of features/ideas/todos. What I really need help with is picking a name for the application. Also need help with Chrome/Firefox Extensions and bookmarket because I've never done those before.
* basic delicious features like tagging, private links, rss, but not extra pointless features like friends/inbox.
* import from html exported from delicious
* chrome/firefox extensions and bookmarklet
* yubikey login
* openid/facebook/twitter/other login maybe
* automatic/manual reposting of links to your facebook/twitter
* automatic/manual forwarding of links to link aggregators (reddit/digg/etc.)
* make it so that you can run your own aggregator that people can forward links to and vote on and such.
* url shortenization integration/support