This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Secret shames

Comments

• Well, yes, without the whole 'dead lover part', seeing as Kate is alive and I don't want her dead.
    Perhaps it was dedicated to alternate universe Dead-Kate?
  • Perhaps it was dedicated to alternate universe Zombie-Kate?
  • I lost my virginity to a girl.

Blech.
  • Blech?
    ...If I had lost my virginity to a girl I wouldn't go blech.
    Unless she was a gross girl.

What are you, the stereotypical yaoi guy who is afraid of women and their cooties?
  • No, I'm mostly blech about it because I was in such denial at the time. I'm more blech about the whole experience and mostly myself for being so dumb.

Although I was 14 so I give myself a break.
  • I have a gay friend who finds the mere concept of a vagina to be disgusting.

I, of course, disagree.
  • I think your friend is exaggerating a little for effect. Even the gayest guy I know has a short list of women he'd lay down with.
  • I think your friend is exaggerating a little for effect. Even the gayest guy I know has a short list of women he'd lay down with.
    Hell, I'd consider teh gay for John Barrowman.
  • When you straight guys joke about going gay for this or that celebrity, what do you mean specifically? I realize you're mostly kidding but does it mean you'd blow him? Let him blow you? Would you fuck him?
  • edited February 2011
    When you straight guys joke about going gay for this or that celebrity, what do you mean specifically? I realize you're mostly kidding but does it mean you'd blow him? Let him blow you? Would you fuck him?
    It's usually just saying we "REALLY REALLY" admire a dude for some attribute.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • When you straight guys joke about going gay for this or that celebrity, what do you mean specifically? I realize you're mostly kidding but does it mean you'd blow him? Let him blow you? Would you fuck him?
    I know, we all know you guys are just bullshitting " 3 "
  • edited February 2011
    When you straight guys joke about going gay for this or that celebrity, what do you mean specifically? I realize you're mostly kidding but does it mean you'd blow him? Let him blow you? Would you fuck him?
    We mean it in the same way you have short list of women you'd sleep with.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • Hey buddy, I'm not kidding around when I say I would fuck the fuck out of Kat Dennings.
  • Ohhhh man Kat Dennings.
  • I know right
  • OMG that is a sexy pic. Word on the street is he's going to be in the next Batman movie. Rumors are saying he's going to cameo as the Joker.
  • he's going to cameo as the Joker.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm neither ashamed of this or keeping it a secret but my biggest celebrity crush is Jay Baruchel, who was the kid from Sorcerer's Apprentice. He was at least 1/4 of my motivation to watch that movie, the rest being my love of Nic Cage and wizards.
    Post edited by Kaptain K on
  • Those lips are pretty hot.
  • He's gorgeous and Canadian.
  • the rest being my love of Nic Cage
    THAT should be a secret shame.
  • No way, for me every year is Cage Rage: Year of the Cage.
  • On another forum I frequent, there is a super-republican, super-jingoistic guy trying to debate wikileaks - I already posted some of his "arguments" in the fail of your day thread. So, Now that I've gotten bored, I've resorted to outright trolling him - by pointing out how I'm a better American than he is.
  • On another forum I frequent, there is a super-republican, super-jingoistic guy trying to debate wikileaks - I already posted some of his "arguments" in the fail of your day thread. So, Now that I've gotten bored, I've resorted to outright trolling him - by pointing out how I'm a better American than he is.
    Aren't you in Austrail-...ooohhhhh. Well done, sir.
  • edited February 2011
    Aren't you in Austrail-...ooohhhhh. Well done, sir.
    It gets better - When he arced up and the rest of the community there told him to sit the fuck down, He then proceeded to pull the "Oh yeah, I'm american, but I don't speak English, not my first language, see how much better than me he is in another language". So, I re-posted everything I'd said to him again, In Spanish and Russian. The some of the rest of the community lent support, essentially saying "We'd rather have him as a citizen than you, he really is a better American than you are." and he's now done the messageboard equivalent of storming off and leaving the party in a huff.

Post edited by Churba on
  • edited February 2011
    You sir are a true American hero.
    Post edited by Ikatono on
  • I watch iCarly.
  • I watch iCarly.
    It's one of the better ones of those kinds of shows on the air now. I watched a lot of daytime television while I was waiting for my laptop to get fixed. It's a solid second or third (Phineas and Ferb was first).