This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Episode 10 - Mario Kart DS

edited November 2005 in Video Games
Got a friend code? Post it here!

My code is :

Comments

• edited November 2005
    And just fair warning. My record at mario kart as of right now is 34 wins and 3 losses.

So you know, that's insanely dangerous. I wish I could see the intimidated looks on the faces of my opponents when they see that.

I just did my first race in rivals mode also. One guy was something like 58 and 9, the other guy was like 47 and 8. Not only did I win, I killed them. First place in 3 out of 4 races. Second place in one race.

I'm afraid that I'm too good and nobody will want to play with me.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Must get Mario Kart..
  • My code is:

You may now proceed to kick the ever-living shit out of me.
  • My code is 034419 608654

and I suck at these games so yay!
  • Everyone learned about "snaking" right?

Let me put it this way. Unless you pick dry bones and do the snake, you can't win against someone who does. Similar to the problem F-Zero GX and Mario 64 had. Just red sparks on straightaways.
  • You can snake with ANYONE. It's not a matter of what character you use: it's just a matter of rocking the d-pad properly. It only takes about 6 rocks to get red sparks no matter who you are.
  • Yeah, that's right. But it makes Mario Kart more about rapidly going leftrightleftright to get more sparks and less about precision gas and steering controls. Kind of like how MMO combat is more about how many levels and white items you have than about the actual tactics of the combat system.

Why do they even bother with those combat systems in the MMOs anyway?
  • they do it that way so you can watch TV or talk to other people or read a book while playing thus distracting you from how boring they are ^_^

Let's lay down some blue sparks, bitches.