This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Which MLP:FIM Pony is the Best?

RymRym
edited February 2011 in Everything Else
So, which pony is the best?

Comments

• Clearly, Rainbow Dash is superior to all other ponies. However, Pinkie Pie is a very close second.
  • Twilight Sparkle because she seems to be the most logical/reasonable/analytical pony.
  • I'd like to take this opportunity to ask how to make a poll.
  • I like Fluttershy better, but I think Sonic Rainboom has solidified Dash's position as the most badass/awesome of the ponies, with Twilight and her magic being a close second.

I don't really understand why you all like Pinkie Pie though; I find her annoying.
  • my god the MLP thread has mutated! 4chan tried to warn us and now its to late! so the FRC forums will become the MLP forums and the podcast will be MLP 24/7.
    Also It's rainbow dash.
  • Why is Fluttershy not an option? It wouldn't have changed my vote for Rainbow Dash, I'm just surprised.
  • Wow, I didn't even notice that Fluttershy was missing when I first looked.

Also, if Doctor Whoof was canon (which he will never be, unfortunately) he would totally win.
  • edited February 2011
    Why is Fluttershy not an option? It wouldn't have changed my vote for Rainbow Dash, I'm just surprised.
    Indeed. I like Fluttershy a lot more than Rarity.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Let's try again.
  • Thanks for including an alternate selection.

Also how do you make a poll I would like to know this information.
  • Is someone here a Derpy fan?
  • Applejack for me. She is cute and owns and runs her own business. And she can match hooves with Rainbow Crash any day of the week.
  • Oh mans, Big Macintosh is an option now. VOTE SWITCHED.
  • If you voted Somepony Else, you should say who. Also, Spike is not a pony, so you can't vote for him.
  • I voted for Somepony Else and that pony is actually a mule named Mu from an unrelated work of fiction.
  • The pole is about ponies in the MLP: FIM in case you didn't know.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm pretty sure that was the joke

Oh and Rainbow Dash = the greatest
    Post edited by Jordan O. on
  • What's a joke?
  • What's a joke?
    Fervently arguing about which characters you favor in a show designed for small girls?
  • Even though I've never seen the show, it's clear to me that FIM is actually squarely aimed in part at hipsters like the people in this thread enjoying it pseudo-ironically.
  • I'd like to take this opportunity to ask how to make a poll.
    It used to be that anyone could, but now only mods can make polls for some reason.
  • Dang. I have so many great poll ideas.
  • Hipsters don't watch cartoons. They are to busy posting pictures of themselves on facebook.
  • Enjoying things ironically is a fundamental base of hipsters though.
  • Enjoying things ironically is a fundamental base of hipsters though.
    I'm pretty sure the forum enjoys this show in an non ironic manner.
  • edited February 2011
    Enjoying things ironically is a fundamental base of hipsters though.
    For fashion maybe. I don't doubt there will be hipsters clutching MLP plushies and wearing MLP t-shirts. But as far as them watching the show. It quite unlikely.
    Post edited by Josh Bytes on
  • Yeah, it's not ironic. The show is actually good.
  • edited February 2011
    I said pseudo-ironic and I think that fits the bill completely. There's definitely a tongue in cheek facetiousness about the hyperbolic enthusiasm people discuss My Little Pony with.
    Post edited by Kaptain K on
  • Ok I will grant you that. The amount of shit lost over this show is sort of disproportional to the actual quality