This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Minecraft Contest: Tertius (READ FOR UPDATE)

1212223242527»

Comments

• You may update your MInecraft clients to 1.6 now. If you dare.

Also, would it rekindle interest to start a new map? I, for one, would be happy to do so. One without snow.
  • edited June 2011
    Burn it too the ground. Just save the map somewhere.

Try not to be too landgraby. I say we should start a new map every two to three months.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I think the snow is pretty. And could you furnish us with a backup of the map as it is before rebooting it?
  • I like the rain better, Snow causes problems when it settles.
  • I think the snow is pretty. And could you furnish us with a backup of the map as it is before rebooting it?
    Backup is not necessary. We can run it parallel to the main map, and I can build a portal so you can travel there at whim.
  • edited June 2011
    I think the snow is pretty. And could you furnish us with a backup of the map as it is before rebooting it?
    Backup is not necessary. We can run it parallel to the main map, and I can build a portal so you can travel there at whim.
    Yes please. :D
    Post edited by Vhdblood on
  • Preparing something that might not be orthodox, but should be fun.
  • edited June 2011
    Well I'm going to start again from scratch, with all that I've learned, I'll be building lake houses like never before.

How about we restart the server each time there's a new *.x version out?
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • This seems like a good idea. I'll have to come up with something new to build.
  • edited June 2011
    I just started building on the server about two weeks ago, but starting from scratch in a new world sounds good to me.
    Especially if the old world is copied in.
    Post edited by GroverBomb on
  • The server is down until we are finished recording Atomic Trivia War. When we are finished, expect something... cool.
  • Preparing something that might not be orthodox, but should be fun.
    Fuck me we're all going to die horribly.
  • I'm on top of one of the globes. Magnificent.