This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Minecraft Contest: Tertius (READ FOR UPDATE)

Comments

• There's been a huge building boom in the past few days. This is a good thing. You guys are making incredible fortresses. I have started building a portal complex for rapid transport between individual projects.

I HAVE to edit ATW9K tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to seeing how much happens before I jump back on Thursday.
  • I HAVE to edit ATW9K tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to seeing how much happens before I jump back on Thursday.
    You make it sound like that's a bad thing.
  • Everything I make comes out kind of like this these days.

• Oh and who made this tunnel? It goes through a tunnel of mine and under the top part of my base.
    I made that tunnel a long time ago, right around when the server was first made. Sorry if it disturbed your building. :V
  • I HAVE to edit ATW9K tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to seeing how much happens before I jump back on Thursday.
    You make it sound like that's a bad thing.
    It's not the fun part of the podcast.

I really want to get back on and build tonight. PRIORITIES, JASON, PRIORITIES!

Also, I am working hard to break my slavery to symmetry.
  • Also, I am working hard to break my slavery to symmetry.
    I am also a slave to symmetry.
    I mean, even my limited ability to do asymmetry has to weighted properly or I get pissy.
    I mean, even my limited ability to do asymmetry has to weighted properly or I get pissy.
    I have the same problem.
  • >Second video:
    I am going to make a Nausica style underground forest lit by cracks through the surface. May need to use dynamite.
  • Oh and who made this tunnel? It goes through a tunnel of mine and under the top part of my base.
    I made that tunnel a long time ago, right around when the server was first made. Sorry if it disturbed your building. :V
    It didn't disturb my building I had noticed the furnace randomly and I just wanted to know.
  • Hey there, been keeping up with the thread.'Bout time I visit.

Could you whitelist me? Minecraft name is groverbomb

Thanks.
  • Hey there, been keeping up with the thread.'Bout time I visit.

Could you whitelist me? Minecraft name is groverbomb

Thanks.
    You are added.
  • could you add me too please? Mine is magnusrex.
  • could you add me too please? Mine is magnusrex.
    Done.
  • Could you whitelist me? My minecraft name is logopest.
  • Minecraft 1.4 is out. If you update your client, you probably won't be able to get on the server. At least until I get home and update the server. WE HAVE MOTHERFUCKING WOLVES NOW.
  • edited March 2011
    WE HAVE MOTHERFUCKING WOLVES NOW.
    Wooo!

By the by, would it be too much to ask for a dynamite repository?
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • By the by, would it be too much to ask for a dynamite repository?
    Yes, it would. Dynamite is problematic. It was allowed previously and it was used... irresponsibly.
  • Can has dynamite?
    Dynamite is problematic. It was allowed previously and it was used... irresponsibly.
    We don't talk about those days...
  • The server is up and running... on Vanilla. It will take a little while for Bukkit to update. Yup, that same old story.

Wolves, though.
  • Don't forget about the cookies!
  • I'm getting connection time out when I try to connect to the server. Not sure if this is something on my end or the server.
  • I'm getting connection time out when I try to connect to the server. Not sure if this is something on my end or the server.
    same here
  • Thursday night, server's down for ATW9K, right?
  • Believe so. It was working for me around 7pm.
  • Thursday night, server's down for ATW9K, right?
    Yuuuuuuuuuup. It's back up.
  • Time to whitelist me. :\
    Malvorich
  • Time to whitelist me. :\
    Malvorich
    You have always been whitelisted...

In my heart.
  • edited April 2011
    Almost everything on the server is fixed following the update. The only plugin that hasn't been updated yet is Stargate, which allows us to make quick-travel portals. Let me know if you encounter other problems/glitches/weirdness.

Also, our border limit should be enforced, but if you think you might be nearing the 850-block radius from spawn, please hit F3. If any of the X, Y, or Z axes are greater than 850, we have a problem. The borders limit is to keep server map filesizes low, reduce lag and drag, and prevent some dumb tech issues.
    Post edited by Jason on