This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Favorite MLP:FIM Pony - Round Two

2»

Comments

• Well, DUH! She plays to WIN!
    Cheating makes everyone a loser and makes the game a asterisk.
  • Well, DUH! She plays to WIN!
    She failed pretty damn hard, then.
    I'm merely quoting some particular gentleponies that use this as their mantra. One actually does accomplish this task, while the other does not.
  • YOU GOTTA SHAAAAARE, YOU GOTTA CAAAAAARE
  • FOOOOORRRREVVVVVVVER.
  • NOOOOOOOooooooaaaa nutts, Rarity's being sidelined agai-oh wait, she's not the last this time round! Hooray!!
  • Pinkie Pie wins by default?
  • Ok, Pinkie Pie fans, seriously. I like Pinkie Pie a lot. She's one of the best ponies. She's intentionally and successfully humorous, most of the time. It's just that Rainbow Dash is at least 20% cooler. Just deal with it.
  • edited April 2011
    Whatever. It's cool. If you feel like you need to be in denial or compensate with an overinflated poll to help you cope with your misplaced love for Rainbow Dash, I can deal with that. I'm secure in my ponyality.
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • If you feel like you need to be in denial or compensate with an overinflated poll to help you cope with your misplaced love for Rainbow Dash, I can deal with that. I'm secure in my ponyality.
  • I believed this poll when I looked at the percentages, but I realized when I looked at the actual numbers.

somepony else will shoot/slice you.
  • Derp Pic
    OMG, did you make that Versailles no Bara IMG or did you find it? That is going to be my Derp Pic for a while.
  • Derp Pic
    OMG, did you make that Versailles no Bara IMG or did you find it? That is going to be my Derp Pic for a while.
    I used Google image search to find it and put the derp on it.