This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 20110407 - Book Club: Hyperspace

edited April 2011 in GeekNights

Tonight on GeekNights, we review, under the auspices of the GeekNights Book Club, Michio Kaku's Hyperspace. Scott is happy about a surprisingly effective law against strangulation, and Rym is amazed at the fear young punk kids instill in the old and white of Ohio.

Download MP3

Comments

• Rainbow Dash's Thing
    lol
  • The episodes have been really low in volume lately, usually I try to ignore it, but it's been getting progressively worse lately.
  • The episodes have been really low in volume lately, usually I try to ignore it, but it's been getting progressively worse lately.
    Low in volume as in quiet or low in volume as in not enough episodes?
    As in loudness, usually I have to higher the volume to the point where the Windows system sounds are alarmingly loud.
    As in loudness, usually I have to higher the volume to the point where the Windows system sounds are alarmingly loud.
    The problem seems to be on your end.
  • It seemed to get quieter as the show went on. Though I do have normalization turned on.
  • Same volume for me in iTunes all the way through.
  • edited April 2011
    Rym's Thing - PMV: Pinkie and the Brain
    "Their Twilight Campaign is easy to explain!"

Man, that brought back so many many fond childhood memories.

Ah....

EDIT:

THE NOSTALGIA! IT CONTINUES!

Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Ah, Cuyahoga; my town of origin. I'm really glad my family got the fuck out of central Ohio before I was old enough to form long-term memories of it.