This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Connecticon 2011

1235»

Comments

• I gots some MLPFIM bookmarks from the FRC table. It was a happy moment. :)

Other happy moments: Playing Hello Kitty Shopping Spree with Viga, Jed, and Greg; chatting with Kate Monster (sorry can't remember real name!); buying excellent robots-in-Japan prints from someone in Artists Alley; watching Viga fall off her chair when I played the Star Wars Holiday Special clip; seeing lots of MLPFIM cosplay. Also, really enjoyed Bayshore Insane Directors panel, which has given me a longer to-view list than I can really handle. Was sad to miss the second two pony panels. Confound the schedule, it drove me to miss ponies.
  • Bayshore Insane Directors
    I honestly just need to rename that panel "Shit Daryl Surat Tells People To Watch" and be done with it.

I'm already reworking in into a more video-and-clip style panel for AAC and beyond.
  • I have PCD now. Just one more year.
  • I gots some MLPFIM bookmarks from the FRC table. It was a happy moment. :)
    I'm sure it was for me too. Thanks for buying my silly little bookmarks.
  • Just one more year.
    Huh?
  • a little late but just wanted to say how cool it was to meet you all in the physical. I hope to contribute to the forums more and lurk less.
  • Just one more year.
    Huh?
    Till the next.
  • I shall be doing the obligatory vlog on convention I did something at for the site, anyone want me to highlight anything in particular?
  • I shall be doing the obligatory vlog on convention I did something at for the site, anyone want me to highlight anything in particular?
    Board gaming!
    Artist's Alley.
  • Vlog time, will need to re-record for the site, but nice start for now.

Convention as a whole
    On Panels
    Hartford
  • Yay! Watching!
  • Thanks for buying my awesome little bookmarks.
  • edited July 2011
    Video from my panels are up

Post edited by Gundampilotspaz on